Couple Of Questions

i'm a shisha addict 

i tried every flavor i could get my hands on from most brands 

nakhla , fakher , ajame , mazaya , bashen , abo saya7 , abo abdo ,extra al dimashki , etc .......

anyway here couple of question :

1- after a while of heavy smoking i lost the buzz i used to get from those tobaco 

probably because they are using now lighter tobacco 

what is the best brand for that buzz ? 

2- how do you overcome shisha headache ? 

after smoking 3-5 shisha i get headache  do you have any trick to overcome this ?

Well
1) I'm sure you've built up a tolerance if you smoke a lot meaning it's harder to get buzzed. Just look for tobacco with the highest nicotine content in it
2) not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean like after 3-5 bowls?

I'm assuming he means bowls Fouda... If that's the case just try to stay hydrated and smoke in a well ventilated area. Some say it helps to eat before hand so maybe try not to smoke on an empty stomach? Also don't hoover the hose!

i'm a shisha addict 

i tried every flavor i could get my hands on from most brands 

nakhla , fakher , ajame , mazaya , bashen , abo saya7 , abo abdo ,extra al dimashki , etc .......

anyway here couple of question :

1- after a while of heavy smoking i lost the buzz i used to get from those tobaco 

probably because they are using now lighter tobacco 

what is the best brand for that buzz ? 

2- how do you overcome shisha headache ? 

after smoking 3-5 shisha i get headache  do you have any trick to overcome this ?

1. You have built up a tolerance to the nicotine levels in those certain brands. They're not changing their production... Your body is just getting accustomed to the nicotine. Stop smoking those brands for a while and then when you revisit them, you'll find the stronger buzz again most likely.

For highest nicotine content, look at Tangiers, Desi Murli, Nakhla, etc....

2. The headache is called carbon monoxide poisoning and is actually bad for you, believe it or not. You can choose from the following things to do in this situation:

-Pace yourself: Take less frequent pulls.

-Hydrate: Drink some water.

-Eat.

-Just stop smoking...

I figured as much crhiss. Ya definitely stay well hydrated. I noticed I don't get nauseous if I smoke on a full stomach but haven't noticed it affecting headaches. The body has a natural limit and the headaches maybe a natural response saying your body has hit it's limit

Smoke more... haven't had a buzz or headache in years. Desi, Tangiers, Romman, Naklha, even Dokha... no buzz. 

youre using natural coals? cause if you use quicklights thats a possible reason for the headaches.

quicklights  it really depend on what is available on the market  anyway going to change to natural coals and see if it make a difference 

The headache is called carbon monoxide poisoning and is actually bad for you,

googled this and found that this is really serious thing :( anyway i should limit my smoking to 2 bowls  per day 

as for the buzz i think i'm going to change for a different brand  for a while then i will revert back to bashen

now i'm using Bashen  a tobacco made in Jordan ,i think i'm going to go for  abo sayah tobacco (i don't know if you heard about it 

also going to try making my own tobacco using  Tinbak tobacco (i don't know if this is possible ) i tried this unflavored didn't 

like the taste at all  but will give it a try 

thanks for the replays 

youre using natural coals? cause if you use quicklights thats a possible reason for the headaches.

quicklights  it really depend on what is available on the market  anyway going to change to natural coals and see if it make a difference 

>>> 

The headache is called carbon monoxide poisoning and is actually bad for you,

googled this and found that this is really serious thing :( anyway i should limit my smoking to 2 bowls  per day 

as for the buzz i think i'm going to change for a different brand  for a while then i will revert back to bashen

now i'm using Bashen  a tobacco made in Jordan ,i think i'm going to go for  abo sayah tobacco (i don't know if you heard about it 

also going to try making my own tobacco using  Tinbak tobacco (i don't know if this is possible ) i tried this unflavored didn't 

like the taste at all  but will give it a try 

thanks for the replays 

What's this Abu Sayah, Abu Abdo, and Extra al Dimashqi? And where are you located?  By the way, making mu'assal out of tanbak is definitely possible, and you should also try Desi Murli, but you'll have to order it from the US if you're not located here. If you haven't tried Salloum plain, and the various Nakhla unflavored lines, those also give a big buzz. That said 'Ajami kills all of them in that regard so maybe just stick to that?

OK, given that you're in Syria, look for the Nakhla Zaghloul, Khan al Khalili, etc lines, as well as Salloum plain.  Also I repeat my suggestion for 'Ajami (as in tanbak al 'ajami, not the "Ajamy" brand m'assal) for giving the strongest buzz if that's what you want

There's apparently a lot of low-production handmade stuff in Syria, such as Khansar, Pride of Qamishli, etc, but I don't know how easy those are to find, and have never had them myself (but I hear they're awesome)

Abu Sayah, Abu Abdo, and Extra al Dimashqi?

Abu Abdo is the name of place that sells handmade moa'sel 

it's very popular in Syria 

abu abdo is the same but less popular 

Extra al Dimashqi > moa'sel made by Got   it's very cheap and not that good to be honest :/

There's apparently a lot of low-production handmade stuff in Syria, such as Khansar, Pride of Qamishli, etc, but I don't know how easy those are to find, and have never had them myself (but I hear they're awesome)

because of current event some product are hard to find :( 

anyway i'm definitely going to make Tombak  moa'sel  

again thanks for the help    ;)

Carbon Monoxide.  Happens to me often.  Just stop smoking for the day, as your body gets rid of the carbon monoxide in your blood, the headache will fade away.

Get some fresh air, don't hang out in the room you have been smoking in.

From what I understand, you can build up a tolerance for CO but I don't smoke often enough to do that.

First time i hear about it i don't think it's available in syria!! anyway i'm already looking for the right the flavor to complete my homemade tobacco