Tokel Turkish Hookahs: Excellent Alternative To Elmas

For the Nargile website I know it's in turkish but is there an english version, where i can order? There's 3 pipes there that i want and there only around $40 thats a steal for me!

Tokel's ordering process on their site is super confusing and I do not recommend it. Instead ask turkeysonline on eBay (link to his eBay store in original post) and he can go to Tokel's shop and get everything and ship it out to you. That's what I did.

Additionally, I also do not recommend using Google Translate on the whole Tokel site. It messes some pages up and you will no longer see all of the products. I suggest using it to translate the words on the top of the pages, such as the different categories, but be sure to keep the original Turkish page open as you go along so you don't miss anything. Eventually you'll know what means what and won't need the Translate page open any longer once you've looked at it enough times. :P

For the Nargile website I know it's in turkish but is there an english version, where i can order? There's 3 pipes there that i want and there only around $40 thats a steal for me!

Tokel's ordering process on their site is super confusing and I do not recommend it. Instead ask turkeysonline on eBay (link to his eBay store in original post) and he can go to Tokel's shop and get everything and ship it out to you. That's what I did.

Additionally, I also do not recommend using Google Translate on the whole Tokel site. It messes some pages up and you will no longer see all of the products. I suggest using it to translate the words on the top of the pages, such as the different categories, but be sure to keep the original Turkish page open as you go along so you don't miss anything. Eventually you'll know what means what and won't need the Translate page open any longer once you've looked at it enough times. :P

My favorite part of it is that the pipes are labelled as "hookah cancers" when using gtranslate hahah.

They look alright, and are good for the price, but I'm good on Turks for now. I'm looking for something really unique to replace the Farida Mini I just sold.