Anyone Else Read Comics(Or Graphic Novels)?

ChicagoRSX

I'm just curious if there are any other comic book fans/readers here? If there is, what are you reading? I just picked up Iron man again. I was a huge Iron Man fan back in the day, but after watching Avengers, I decided to get back into it. Anyone else?

i have read my share of random comics you get for like 15-25 cents a comic i passed them all down to my 5 year old he loves looking at them.  But a really great graphic novel i love is called the Alcoholic :)

• 3 months later...

I actually read a lot of comics, mostly stuff on Vertigo. Haven't been into supes for quite a while, but I still like the occasional foray into that territory. Most of the time it will be for atypical supe stuff like Grant Morrison stuff. 

I've been trying for a while to find something similar in tone to Daytripper, because I thought it was brilliant, but to no avail. 

Here and there. Recently got an Aeon Flux graphic novel and a few "comic book day" samplers of some series' coming out soon..

Used to read a lot of Punisher comics too

Have you ever read Punisher Born? I recently read it and it was an awesome prequel about what Frank did during nam.