Hockey Is Back!

ChicagoRSX

I plan to completely avoid all nhl games for the rest of the season out of spite. Like a bunch of kids who can't learn to share their toys and play together. Everyone is all "hip hip hooray!" over this, when people should be treating it like "fuck you, you all shit all over us" and hit them even harder in the pocketbooks than they already have been, just so they remember that this shit isn't okay every 5-10 years.
  • Upvote 1

Wish they could have solved it a few months ago but I'm excited to finally watch the Blackhawks beat the Vancouver!! (Directed towards Wade) haha
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='SundayFundaysTV' timestamp='1357562221' post='567512']
Wish they could have solved it a few months ago but I'm excited to finally watch the Blackhawks beat the Vancouver!! (Directed towards Wade) haha
[/quote]

I'm just happy that the people of Vancouver didn't use the lock out ending as a reason to riot. Really shows growth on their part imo.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1357590948' post='567578']
[quote name='SundayFundaysTV' timestamp='1357562221' post='567512']
[/quote]

I'm just happy that the people of Vancouver didn't use the lock out ending as a reason to riot. Really shows growth on their part imo.
[/quote]

Yes I know right!

My biggest problem with all of this is that the terms they agreed on were the original terms that the NHLPA submitted to the owners and that the owners dismissed. This shit could have ended a week after it started.

Oh I will! Btw, do we stiill have enough people for our draft and league this week? If not lets see if anyone on here would be interested!

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1358659721' post='569101']
Just wondering how the Canucks fans felt about losing to the ducks teehee go ducks
[/quote]

Wasn't so much a loss as a spanking!

...there are actually NHL fans?

I love semi-pro hocket, Alaskan Aces were my hometown team growing up in Anchorage, but I never could get into NHL...kind of like NBA vs. College basketball, it just seems so...blah and beige to me, in college, semi-pro, they play because they love it.

I watch alot of ECHL games. We have the Ducks farm team here it Ft Wayne called the Komets. It's some really good hockey to watch Tyler. I almost prefer those games to the NHL. And I can get tickets for 15 bucks vs the NHL. But I'm going to do my best to get to Chicago to catch a Blackhawks game this year.

[quote name='ryno' timestamp='1358699669' post='569126']
I watch alot of ECHL games. We have the Ducks farm team here it Ft Wayne called the Komets. It's some really good hockey to watch Tyler. I almost prefer those games to the NHL. And I can get tickets for 15 bucks vs the NHL. But I'm going to do my best to get to Chicago to catch a Blackhawks game this year.
[/quote]

Let me know what Hawks game you plan on going to, we can maybe meet up and catch the game(I've got season tickets) and then go to a lounge or something afterwords! Can't believe how the Hawks have taken off so far. Offense is producing, defense looks pretty good, Crawford looked solid, if they can keep up this pace/style of play, this could be a very interesting partial season.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1358777447' post='569221']
[quote name='ryno' timestamp='1358699669' post='569126']
[/quote]

Let me know what Hawks game you plan on going to, we can maybe meet up and catch the game(I've got season tickets) and then go to a lounge or something afterwords! Can't believe how the Hawks have taken off so far. Offense is producing, defense looks pretty good, Crawford looked solid, if they can keep up this pace/style of play, this could be a very interesting partial season.
[/quote]

I will do. I should also be at Wrigley for the opening series there for the Cubs