Pink Lemonade

ZenSilk

Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Setup: Mya Acrylic

Coals: 33mm Golden Ql, 2

Bowl: Small Phunnel + Mod

Appearance: Juicy, thin glycerine, medium sized chunks

Smell: Strong, very realistic. Exactly like Pink Lemonade.

Smoke: Clouds

Flavor: 100% Realistic Pink Lemonade. By fare the most true and relaistic washed tobacco flavor i have ever encountered.

Buzz: Nothing

Duration: Taste the whole time, did not burn easily at all, took more heat than normal. The full bowl lasted about 2 hours

Overall: 10/10 - Everything aboutt his flavor screamed perfection. It is my favorite over-all flavor as of now. Truly amazing, I am buying a 250 of this immediately. You will in no way be disapointed if you like Pink Lemonade.

Thank you to Neal at DPG for hooking me up with 100 grams.

Hookah.gif dance.gif

Fantasia Pink Lemonade

I hate doing reviews being honest, Sorry! but neal sent me this all accross the pond, legend that he is and i was sceptical about it until i smelt and omg it were orgasmic. Everything about is awesome taste, smoke and longetivity. All a big 10 out of 10.

• 2 weeks later...
Setup: 3 foot Egyptian from Cairo
Bowl: Mya unglazed bowl
Hose: Nammor
Screen/Foil: foil
Liquid In base: water

Cut: lmid and thin cuts, extremely wet. The juices were running out of my bowl onto the grommet.

Smell: just like pink lemonade! I could smell it through the bubble envelope too. I quizzed people and they also described the smell as starbursts or gummy bears. I also caught a slight hint of mintyness.

Taste: Just like pink lemonade. Very refreshing and cool smoke.

Smoke Thickness: Nice thick smoke

Buzz: Slight buzz from big hits, a nice overall buzz from the entire session

Duration: lasted over an hour and there was still some left unburned when I pulled the foil off. I stopped because the smoke was starting to get weaker. The taste itself lasted the whole time, and even carried over to the next bowl of Mint (from the leftover juices probably).

Overall: 10/10! The best flavor I've had yet. Very easy to get an amazing smoke out of, and it smells/tastes heavenly. Edited by bassman65

Pink Lemonade

Setup - JR syrian, razan hose, med funnel with mod, exotica coals.
Shisha - Minimal stems, slightly longer cut than normal. Juicy, but not excessive.
Smell - EXACTLY like a PINK starburst. you will see
Taste - dead on pink lemonade flavor, down to the slight citrusy aftertaste
Smoke - Thick white clouds
Longevity - smoked it for 1 1/2 -2 hours, still goin strong
Buzz - Minimal, but existent

My first experience with fantasia since my early smoking days (caramel frapuccino, didnt know what i was doing). Very good, all of my friends enjoyed it.
Also, it smells overly sweet, which made me wary, but it was not a problem

Overall- 9/10. will buy again

Props to bubba for the free sample! thanks!

Fantasia Pink Lemonade

My review would go like most people on this flavor but I had just one difference.........mine smelled and tasted exactly like Gummi Worms. Did this happen to anyone else? Yes there were clouds of smoke and it was nice and moist and it was great, but it was Gummi Worms to me. I don't getit. Anyway I'm gonna mix some with some chocolate and see what happens.

overall 7/10

Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Setup: KM 34" Ice Chamber

Coals: Lemondwood

Bowl: Medium Phunnel + Home-mdae Mod

Appearance: Juicy, thin glycerine, medium sized chunks, 4-5 stems in the 50g

Smell: one word STRONG.

Smoke: Whiteout

Flavor: Tastes awesome, just like pink lemonade and smells amazing

Duration: Only smoked it for 45 minutes, but there was tons of life left in the bowl

Overall: 10/10 - Going to be ordering a 250g tub fairly soon.

Thank Neal and DPG.

• 2 weeks later...
Pink Lemonade

i got this stuff free with one of my MN hookah orders.

Setup - old school egyptian 2 hose. medium phunnel bowl. ordinary hoses
Shisha - very juicy. only one stem. not hard packed like some shisha can be. easy to load.
Smell - somewhere between skittles and starburst
Taste - skittles/starburst with a citrus aftertaste. VERY pleasent.
Smoke - about as thick as it gets. it was hard to beat.
Longevity - smoked for 2 hours and was done, opened the bowl and only the top was burnt. the rest was still red and very juicy.
Buzz - not too heavy, but deffinitely there. relaxing.

Brand and Flavor: Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Shisha Cut: medium length cut, few stems, JUICY

Hookah Type: 28" blue marble KM

Duration: hour/hour and a half

Bowl: small funnel with mod

Foil / Screen: reynolds HD foil

Coal / Amount: 3 33m 3K to start

Smoke: very thick, lasted a very long time

Buzz: small buzz

Smell / Flavor: EXCELLENT flavor. lasted the whole time. i love it because it's very tart, and most flavors are mellow. if you want a flavor that will kick your taste buds, this is it. very sour and sweet.

Rating (1 to 10): 9.8/10

Pink lemonade...

Setup: 28 inch Egyptian

Coals: 33mm Golden Ql,

Bowl: clay

Appearance: Juicy, thin glycerine, medium sized chunks

Smell: Strong, very realistic. Exactly like Pink Lemonade.

Smoke: I thought it was thin. I played with my heat but still thin.

Flavor: 100% Realistic Pink Lemonade. Flavor never faded, stayed strong the whole time. It was a little strong at first then settled with a little heat management...

Duration: Taste the whole time, did not burn easily at all, took more heat than normal.

Overall: 9/10...I would like the smoke to be a little thicker Edited by HarryTheHookaMaster

• 2 weeks later...
Pink Lemonade

setup - 32" egyptian one hose with nammor hose, diffuser, and clay bowl (golden coals)

shisha- very juicy, well cut, no stems, easy to get loaded

smell- like Heaven on a summer afternoon. It smells like skittles, and a bit like lemon heads

taste- like lemon heads with more sweetness

smoke- awesomely thick, blocked out my laptop screen

smoke time- about 2 hours or more with a few coals

buzz- not much there but you will Not be dissapointed

I give it a 10/10 if you're just trying fantasia make this your first

*as a side note, if it's too citrusy for you throw in some vanilla

Fantasia Pink Lemonade
-------------------------

Setup : Social Smoke Orion 3

Appearance : Very wet and juicy, no stems

Smell : Incredibly sweet, thought i was in a candy factory.

Smoke : Nice white plumes, pretty thick and stays thick, silky smooth

Flavor : Incredible, tastes just like it smells! Long lasting too, doesn't quit

Duration : I used 2 coals on it (1 at a time) and I bet I could have used more before we stopped. Went for an hour 1/2 with the 2.

Overall : 10/10 This is my first time smoking Fantasia and I LOVE it, this stuff is amazing. thanks to neal for the FOTM

Fantasia Mango

Setup : Social Smoke Orion 3

Appearance : Very wet and juicy, no stems

Smell : Very much a Mango. Not as strong as Pink Lemonade But very good still

Smoke : Nice white plumes, pretty thick and stays thick, silky smooth

Flavor : Incredible, tastes just like it smells! Long lasting too, doesn't quit

Duration : I used 2 coals on it (1 at a time) and I bet I could have used more before we stopped. Went for an hour with 2 coals. Started to die out after that. not lasting as long as the Lemonade flavor

Overall :8/10 great flavor great smoke. no stems. I would have given it a higher rating but it did not last as long and I dont think i like manog that much. Again Thanks Neal at DPG for the sample.!!!!!!!!

Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Setup: Standard 21”Eqyptian, 2 3KQL’s, Water base

Appearance: Typical wet red dyed tobacco

Smell: Like the name says

Smoke: Plenty thick and tasty

Flavor: Sweet, tangy, pleasant

Buzz: N/A

Duration: Abt an hour

Overall: Nice. Flavor holds up well and taste is pleasant and citrusy. Would be nice on hot day. Not something I would stock up on, but would be a nice occasional smoke. 8/10

Thanks to Neal for the sample!!

• 1 month later...
Fantasia: pink lemonade

Smell: EXREMELY lemony

Cut: so sticky, red, and very runny.. it runs all the way down to the base, soaks the stem

Smoke: decent clouds.. would've been better if i didn't have crappy japanese coals

Flavor: was expecting a sweet lemony taste, but it was just straight up lemon. i was a tiny bit disappointed, maybe i'm too used to starbuzz and i'm ruined for life. it was good though esp. when we added some lemon juice in the base.

Buzz: nope, just a nice relaxing smoke

Duration: around an hour

overall: 8/10 I'm picky.. was expecting a sweeter taste, but def. up there on my list

• 3 months later...
Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, One HUGE stem, swimming in Red Dye
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Like sour lemonade
Taste: Like Pink Lemonade
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 90 minutes

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 Everyone has raved about this flavor. I liked it, but it wasn't spectacular. After about 50 minutes the flavor, just died. It was good, not going to throw it out. But it's not the best Fantasia flavor in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
Pink Lemonade

Setup: Mya Obelisk, Razan Hose, Small Phunnel
Coals: 3 Cocos

Look: Red, Cut fine
Smell: Delicious, like pink lemonade
Taste: HUGE flavor all the way through the session
Smoke: Good clouds
Buzz: Small body buzz
Duration: 2+ hours, I quit after like 2
Rating: 10/10. Awesome Tobacco, not for everyday smoking cause of cost, but just great.

• 2 weeks later...
Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Appearance:
A little chunky, and very juicy. Dyed red.
Smell: Good Lord! When UPS dropped the box off at my door, I could smell pink lemonade pretty strongly while I was bringing it in. I opened it in the kitchen for just a few minutes, and ten minutes later my mom came home, and she could smell it. It's really strong and absolutely delicious.
Taste: I refreshing pink lemonade flavor with a tangy, citrus zip on the exhale. The aftertaste was an acidic, lemon flavor. Pretty accurate, and the flavor remained consistently delicious throughout.
Smoke: After a few minutes, this was producing some thick, lingering clouds. Good stuff.
Buzz: Nope.

Overall: A nice, refreshing flavor that left my mouth watering. I recommend it to those who want a good citrus shisha. I wouldn't label it a "must-have" flavor, but if you are looking to mix things up, go ahead and grab some of this. You won't be disappointed.

As always, feedback and recommendations via PM are welcome and encouraged.

• 3 months later...
Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Bought off www.hookahpalace.blogspot.com

Setup : Mya QT, Razan, Mya Bowl (using natural wood charcoal)

Smell : Very strong sweet smelling tobacco. The fruitiness of the "Pink" actually overpowers the lemonade smell a bit. Very fruit candy like smell to it. Almost like a girlish perfume.

Flavor : Same as how it smells. Sweet lemon fruit candy like. But to me, it tastes a bit chemically, almost borderline dish washing soap.

Buzz : None.

Duration : 1 hour on my mya bowl.

Overall
: IMO, I prefer the Raspberry Lemonade over this one. The pink lemonade is candy like, but the rasp lemonade is more of a natural sugary type flavor to it. The chemical taste to the flavor really is a turnoff, wished the flavor was more balanced between sweet and sour, pink lemonade is just too sweet. Chicks dig the flavor, I don't. My personal rating for this would be 6/10, but from a neutral point of view this would be an 8/10.

• 3 months later...
Fantasia Pink Lemonade

Hookah: Large, smokes well but not name brand
Bowl: Standard ~35g ceramic bowl
Screen/Foil: Foil
Hose: Generic
Coals: Lemonwood
Base Liquid: Room temp water

Appearance: Can't see through the thick molasysses. Super dyed.
Smell: Delicious
Taste: Taste is decent but burns pretty easily
Smoke: Pathetic- up the heat and for about 10 minutes we got awesome smoke and decent flavor but flavor quickly soured to crap.
Buzz: Typical
Duration: An hour or so for a small bowl.

Overall: 6/10. This was our second try with Fantasia Pink Lemonade and same thing both times. Either you don't heat it enough (required more heat than the Al Waha we usually smoke) in which case it tastes DELICIOUS but smoke is CRAP... or you heat it proper and smoke is GOOD but taste quickly becomes crap. Would smoke my Al Waha over this any day. Would like to give some other fantasia another try though sometime down the road, but I couldn't recommend it at this point.

• 2 months later...
Pink Lemonade

Hookah:
some egyptian
Bowl: Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds
Hose: Mya
Coals: Golden QL's
Base Liquid: Water with ice

Appearance: Nicely cut, soaked in Juice.
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Smells like Lemonade
Taste: Just like Country time pink lemonade
Smoke: very nice thick clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 1 hr

9/10- This really is a good smoke IMO. nice clouds and excellent taste. it's not an overbearing lemon taste either which i was happy about.

• 6 months later...
[size="5"][b][color="#ff00ff"]PINK[/color] [color="#ff00ff"]LEMONADE[/color][/b][/size]

Setup: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Mya Ceramic
Coals: Single Coconara with a cover (has worked great for me)
Cut: seemed flaky, and hardly juicy
Smell: smelled like pink lemonade...almost. something was a tad different but not a bad smell
Taste: the flavor was on and off but at its good points it wasent bad, it tasted like pink lemonade and i would even get a sensation in my throught like one would get from drinking soda (only way i can discribe it as of now)
Smoke: moderate
Buzz: meh, no buzz

Size: 50g box

Overall: 6-7/10 ~ this flavor was alright, i knew by the smell it was gonna be a hit or miss, but it seems fantasia hit a single to left feild with this one. the shisha was rather dry and flaky which i didnt like because it made the shisha so sensitive. when there was no cover there was hardly any smoke but more flavor, and with cover on it burned WAY to quickly. eventually i found and even point but reguardless the quality of this shisha left something to be desired.
As for overall flavor, after smoking this for 30min both me and my friend agreed that it was that bad and would probably be a good mixer...but we both also agreed that our past fantasia flavors have been better ( Adios Motherfker and XXX)

• 1 year later...
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b][color=#FF0000]Fantasia [/color]Pink Lemonade[/b][/font][/size]

[size=2][b]Hookah:[/b] [color=#0000CD][b]KM 33" 1001 Nights[/b][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b] [b][color=#0000CD]Standard Clay (came with KM)[/color][/b]
[b]Screen/Foil: [color=#0000CD]Foil - Great Value(Walmart Brand) Heavy Duty[/color][/b]
[b]Hose: [color=#0000CD]KM[/color][/b]
[b]Coals: [color=#0000CD]AF Natural Lemon Wood Coals[/color][/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] [color=#0000CD][b]Ice and Water[/b][/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [color=#0000CD][b]Typical Fantasia cut. Short, little to no stems, wet wet wet![/b][/color]
[b]Smell:[/b][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#1C2837] [/color][color=#0000cd][b]Pink Lemonade[/b][/color][/font]
[b]Taste: [color=#0000CD]Just as it smells!!! [/color][/b][/size][size=2][b][color=#0000CD] [/color][/b][/size][size=2][b][color=#0000CD] :D[/color][/b]
[b]Smoke: [color=#0000CD]Thick clouds[/color][/b]
[b]Buzz: [color=#0000CD]None noticed[/color][/b]
[b]Duration:[color=#0000CD] About 2.5 hours![/color][/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b] [color=#0000CD][b]Puff-n-Stuff (local shop)[/b][/color]

[b]Overall:[/b] [b][color=#0000CD]10/10 Another one of my favorites from Fantasia. Smells just like the real deal and the taste is amazing. Very much like fresh lemonade. Probably could have enhanced it by using pink lemonade in the base, but there's always time for more trials.[/color][/b][/size][size=2][b][color=#0000CD] ^_^ I smoke this stuff for 2 hours and it never lost flavor. Stayed flavorful throughout and produced huge white plumes of clouds. Always on hand. [/color][/b][/size] Edited by Nikotelopico