Ivory Coast

Stuie

Romman Ivory Coast

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Cold Water (Chilled in Fridge for 3 Hours)

Appearance: Fine Cut, Brown, extremely moist, and fresh, Typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: The smell is Sour Grapefruit
Taste: The taste is WONDERFUL! Sweet Sour Mix of Grapefruit and Pineapple
Smoke: Big white clouds. Really good
Buzz: Nice buzz I have grown to expect from Romman
Duration: ~180 Minutes

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 I don't even really like grapefruit, but this flavor was absolutely wonderful. I smoked the entire 50g box, wish I Had more! This one is going to be a staple in My collection from now on!

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 30 2008, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Romman Ivory Coast

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Base Liquid: Cold Water (Chilled in Fridge for 3 Hours)

Appearance: Fine Cut, Brown, extremely moist, and fresh, Typical Romman
Smell: The smell is Sour Grapefruit
Taste: The taste is WONDERFUL! Sweet Sour Mix of Grapefruit and Pineapple
Smoke: Big white clouds. Really good
Buzz: Nice buzz I have grown to expect from Romman
Duration: ~180 Minutes

Overall: 10/10 I don't even really like grapefruit, but this flavor was absolutely wonderful. I smoked the entire 50g box, wish I Had more! This one is going to be a staple in My collection from now on!

I agree completely. Absolutely delicious!
I used coco naras and a screen on my Mya Nou Nou with cold water in the base. And I love the residual smell when cleaning up after the session!

• 1 month later...
Romman Ivory Coast

Setup: mya qt, nammor, lemonwood coals, mod egyptian bowl

Smell: Afterbirth. Seriously! It smells like a mix of blood, platelets, and placenta. If you've earned your red wings, you know what I'm talking about.

Taste: Interestingly Sour mix of the Grapefruit and Pineapple. The pineapple is very subdued and is mostly grapefruit. It's interesting how you can pucker while smoking it as if you were eating a sour candy.

Smoke: Medium. Better than nakhla, less than starsucks.

Buzz: None.

Duration: Hour-Hour and a half. Minimal loss of flavor after 45-60 minutes.

Overall: The smell really tears this down. It was absolutely disgusting and I thought I was going to puke while packing a bowl. But the taste is good, so it keeps this from being a poorly rated smoke. 6/10.

• 2 weeks later...
Romman Ivory Coast

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Qt bowl
Screen/Foil: foil
Hose: QT hose
Coals: Golden quick lights
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: It was very moist, plenty of juice. Had one huge stem in it but I took it out.
Smell: Smell is very strong. Smells like a ton of grapefruit. Delicious
Taste: I was surprised its one of the stronger flavors iv had. Very satisfying.
Smoke: Same as all the other romman shisha i have.
Buzz: Not weak and not strong. Just right for me.
Duration: A whopping 2 hours same flavor throughout.

Overall: 10/10 I definitely think this is one everyone should at least try. If you want flavor its here. Got to say its one of my favs. wink.gif

• 8 months later...
Romman IVORY COAST

Very good. VERY good. Seems to be a mix of pineapple and grapefruit which although may sound odd in theory is fantastic to smoke. Just the right balance of sweet and tart, kindof akin to what I love so much about Nakhla DA. The grapefruit and Pineapple mesh perfectly, there's never an imbalance between the two. I was sent some of my favorite flavors by Arcane and even in the face of SB tangerine dream, the Romman stood out by scent. I smoked from a normal egyptian bowl and a KM and didn't get great clouds but don't think I packed it very well, this being my first Romman smoke, no matter (I ususally love clouds) the flavor was so great I didn't care at all. The baccy also seemed to have a great longevity although I didn't finish the bowl as it was getting fairly late.

Highly recommend this to everyone, especially those who don't want to smoke candy sweet fruit flavors all the time.

Romman Ivory Coast (pineapple/Grapefruit)

Hookah: Some Egyptian
Bowl: stock
Hose: Stock ones
Coals: golden
Base Liquid: Water with ice

Appearance: Short cut, very juicy and messy.
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Can definately smell the grapefruit and pineapple
Taste: Greatest taste, nice fruit taste but not too overpowering
Smoke: Good Clouds nice and thick
Buzz: Good
Duration: 1 1/2 Hours

Overall: 10/10 This has a great taste. It's great. Best tasting Shisha i have bought to date. I will definately make sure to get more. Edited by RogueSmoker

• 2 months later...
Romman Ivory Coast

I bought a 50 g pack of this from HS and smoked it immediately from a standard Egyptian bowl on a KM exotica with tap water and 4 large ice cubs. Standard KM hose lots of holes on the foil, 2 Cocos initially and then another 2 to finish the session.

First impression: dig the new packaging. I haven't bought Romman in 2 years.

Look: Tobacco looks clean, few stems, nice golden, honey-like color. About as wet as Nakhla, which I think is a sympton of 50 g packs of the stuff.

Smell: Pretty good. but ALL grapefruit. dead on, fresh grapefruit smell but I have no idea who had the bright idea of putting such a subtle taste as pineapple with an overbearing sour taste like grapefruit. i could not smell or taste the pineapple whatsoever and my cousins couldn't either. or my mom. although she did say there was "something else"

Taste: exactly like the smell. AWESOME. tasted way sour and i was mighty impressed by that.

Smoke density: it took a lot of heat (two full Cocos on a small Egyptian to get it going) but once it did, it was very good. not as good as Starbuzz but i was pleased.

Buzz: strong. not Tang strong but stronger than...AF. if that buzzes anyone...

I smoked this for about 1.5 hours. flavor lasted throughout. honestly we were all beat by it before it was done with us. could've smoked for at least half an hour more. overall, 9/10. definitely gonna buy more of this because the taste is a good change from the general, sweet-tasting tobacco people usually smoke

• 4 months later...
[size="5"][b][color="#808000"]IVORY[/color] [color="#008080"]COAST[/color][/b][/size]

Hookah: Sky Blue Mya Bambino
Bowl: Mya ceramic Bowl
Screen/Foil: Double Layer Foil with a Tic-tac-toe hole punch, and the middle square being filled with holes
Hose: Stock 72" Hose
Base Liquid: Water with 5-6 cubes of ice

Appearance: Very Juicy, sticky. i noticed that this shisha dosent taste bad when i liked my fingers
Smell: Once i took off the plastic the smell was stong and beautiful, like a pineapple and a grapefruit rubbed my nose XD
Taste: GREAT TASTE, everytime i exhaled i would taste the sensation of pineapple and grapefruit
Smoke: Great clouds.
Buzz:its has been along time since i got lightheaded but this did the trick, i got a nice buzz ^^

Size: 50g box

Overall: 10/10 ~ i never thought i could give another 10 again, but this one defiantly deserves it. i had high hopes for it and Romman defiantly surpassed my expectations. as soon as the smoke got going i took a hit and was in Awe at the flavor, my tastebuds were sent on a pineapple/grapefruit rollercoaster which could only be discribed as the best combo mix of flavors in shisha i have had yet to this date.

i recommend this flavor to anyone who want to try a Romman brand, you will not regret this.

• 2 months later...
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Romman Ivory Coast[/size][/font][/color]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#CACACA"][size=2]
[/size][/color][/size][/font]
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Setup: KM Green Pear, Alien Mini, KM Rainbow

Smell: Grapefruit and Pineapple, kinda sour and fruity
Taste: Words cannot describe how good this is. It's lightly sour, and lightly fruity, a perfect blend and both complement each other. It's so tasty I can't stop smokin on it.
Smoke: Pretty thick, and nice consistency
Buzz: Not quite as strong as nak, but not as low as AF.
Duration: Still smokin it but it's been an hour and theres no sign of it stopping.

Score: 10/10 If your reading this, then buy it. Simple as that. It's worth every penny. If you don't like it give it to me....haha
[/size][/font][/color]

• 3 months later...
[size=4]Romman - [b][color="#FF8C00"]Ivory Coast[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Setup:[/b] Mya Bambino, small glazed phunnel bowl, standard Mya hose, mini Heba filter.
[b]Coals[/b]: Coconaras, cut in half
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Cold water (I refrigerate my base w/ water in it, as well as the stem)

[b]Appearance: [/b]golden brown, sticky. A few stems but nothing unbearable
[b]Smell:[/b] grapefruit candy!
[b]Taste: [/b]grapefruit candy! plus some other tropically flavors. Pineapple? Orange? I'm not totally sure, but I like it. Overtone is definitely grapefruity though.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Decently thick - Good enough to get some nice smoke rings and stuff, not face-covering clouds by any stretch though.
[b]Buzz[/b]: a little bit, but then again I was also drinking a margarita with this (which, I might add, was a great accompaniment)
[b]Duration: [/b]flavor lasted[b] [/b]a good while, maybe an hour? Whole session was ~2hrs (just me - 2 sets of two coconaras broken in half)

[b][size=4]
[/size][/b]
[b][size=4]Overall: 8/10. [size=2]A great summer flavor that I'll definitely buy again.[/size][/size][/b]

• 3 months later...
[size=6]Romman- Ivory Coast[/size]

Setup:32” Copper Lotus Kahlil Mamoon

Flavor: it tasted like pineapple and Tangerine, kinda like a fruit rollup (9/10)

Smell: really fruity but really good, i was impressed! (10/10)

Taste: pretty damn good i was suprised, it tasted like pineapple and Tangerine, kinda like a fruit rollup (9/10)

Smoke: Good Good when i got it going not as good as ive had it though (9/10)

Buzz: not too bad, nothing really to write home about

Overall experience: I really enjoyed it, the taste was goodand not overpowering but it stayed with you, the smoke was great, coulda used a better buzz though

[size=5](9.5/10)[/size]

• 10 months later...
Romman Ivory Coast
Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Egyptian
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: lighter in color, very wet typical cut

Nicotine: .5
Unwashed
Smell: Like very sweet grapefruit
Taste: grapefruit with maybe something else in the background

Smoke: pretty big white clouds
Buzz: buzz was very minor for me... I had to huff and puff to get anything out of it
Duration: 45 minutes because I was smoking it by myself but it could have def hit a hour+ had I the lung capacity to keep going. There was still quite a bit unburnt.

Purchased From: Hookah Shisha

Overall:9/10 I really enjoyed the flavor and smell of this one. Very sweet and although I never have eaten a grapefruit before I think I might give it a go because of this. I was expecting more of a mellow buzz and ended up getting almost nothing.. Maybe I'm just building up my tolerance. Worth a try just for the flavor though! =)