How to pack a Standard Tangiers Bowl

ok i tried this method a few hours ago and it was a dud. for some reason i cant get tangiers to smoke how i used to. im very dissapointed because i know i can get this stuff to smoke flavorful, thick, and smooth. I'm gonna try this again tomorrow with some major acclimation. i hope it goes well. i have like a bowl of watermelon left i wanna enjoy to the fullest. i hope the hookah gods hear me. if i cant get it working right im gonna have to quit smoking tangiers and that will make me sad :(

I have like 7 trees in my backyard of pomegranite...two fig trees, too. Abide: Too little tobacoo will make the smoke thin and harsh.Al-Bab: To straighten the foil, press down firmly with your index finger or thumb on the edge of the bowl and draw outwards, downwards, which will pull the foil. When you blow through it to check it, after poking holes, it will uncompress it. No, I try to make sure the foil touches the tobacco...better heat conduction. Some people swear that its better if it doesn't touch the foil. Try it both ways. DJ Bomberto: Too much coal? I guess thats all right...if they were well spaced, not just sitting in the middle of the bowl. When I was using 33mm 3 Kings, I used 4 quarters, well spaced on the bowl.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...