Two Apple (Double Apple)

aronparsons

Nakhla Double AppleAppearance: Somewhat dry, not too many stems. Cut was typical Nakhla (somewhat coarse).Smell: Anise, as expected.Taste: A solid flavor of anise, but not overpowering. It had a somewhat sweet flavor which I haven't found in other brands of double apple. Flavor was consistent throughout the session.Smoke: Decently thick, but nowhere near as thick as Tangiers or Fumari (which is what I've been smoking lately).Buzz: Mild. Nowhere near the buzz that Nakhla peach has delivered in the past.Overall: This was decent for Nakhla and I mainly tried because of what I've read. I probably won't buy again as there are much better double apples out there.

Nakhla Double AppleAppearance: Medium sized cut, some stems.Smell: Anise/LicoriceTaste: Variable, sometimes fairly sweet and rosey, other times far more biting and licorice-like. The flavor still has tobacco-like integrity and the nicotine gives the right edge to the flavor. 8/10Smoke: Medium, tends to be somewhat thick, but tapers off quickly. 7/10Buzz: Medium-Strong. Tends to create nausea and trips to the bathroom from the Nahkla "Big White Boot". 9/10Overall: The best double apple on the market. A benchmark, everything else in the double apple world is compared to Nahkla. 9/10

• 3 weeks later...
Nakhla Double Apple
(The undisputed king of double apples! just smoked it after a 2 month hiatus from the flavor here goes...)

Smell/Flavor: Smells like anise, apples, and licorice. Extremely minty/appley. I love it!

Cut: typical nakhla but a lot wetter than the other nakhla i have smoked.

Smoke: nice thick puffy clouds of double apple heaven!

Buzz: It's been a while since i smoked nakhla and yea that nakhla buzz was kickin!

Amount(approx)/Duration: bout 30 mins. we had previously smoked starbuzz guava/peach mix and had to go somewhere so it we didnt smoke it for long...round 2 is 2nite however :D

Hookah Type: 27inch gold nour w/matchin hose

Bowl: Standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: reynolds heavy duty foil

Coal/Amount: 2 3kings quicklights (im starting to like these)

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10. i cant even really smoke nakhla anymore but this double apple never lets me down! overpowering minty taste however with just the right nakhla buzz! this is my definite answer to double apple!

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Double Apple

Setup
- Plastic washable hose.
- Natural chunks of coal.
- Ice in base with fresh cold water.
-Newly cleaned hookah and hose.

Appearance
Very red, slightly above average wetness.

Smell
Sweet smell, aniseseed is there. 7.8/10

Taste
Tastes good. Same old classic hookah bar taste. If you are not used to smoking hookah, the aniseseed may turn you off. Works fine for me. 7.5/10

Smoke
Thick smoke, can get harsh very quickly, and flavor is killed when it overheats. 7/10

Buzz
Same as most other nakhla. You will feel it, especially with two people smoking and hitting it. 8.5/10

Overall
Classic flavor, tried and true smoke. To someone that smokes hookah often, they will instantly recognize this flavor. Definitely has to be stocked permanently. You can never go wrong with nakhla double apple. 7/10

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Gaara' post='105591' date='Feb 19 2007, 02:16 AM']Nakhla Double Apple

Appearance: semi wet, not too many stems

Coals: 1 Pegasus coal

Smell: one of the best smelling flavors i've ever went through.

Taste: nice taste. A little on the anise side...

Buzz: Hit more then a few bowls in one evening and you might get a slight headache...and a slight buzz!

Overall: This and Strawberry are main staples for me. I brought 2 cartons of each home with me from Iraq last month. I enjoy either flavor....I have to give both these flavors 2 thumbs up...

Q-West, Eastside Boyz! Station2 Edited by HarryTheHookaMaster

• 4 weeks later...
Nakhla Double Apple

Setup: 19" Ivory, Ice mod, 1 40mm 3k coal split in half.
Bowl: Wide mouth shallow
Hose: Large Cobra
Screen/Foil: Heavy Duty Aluminum foil, shiny side up, 20-25 small/medium holes
Liquid In base: Water with ice cubes
Cut: semi dry, very deep red almost blood like, large leaves not too many stems.
Smell: very sweet, anise definitely.
Taste: Could detect apple very well, the strange thing is that during long hits it became too sweet to continue, almost like someone pouring sugar into your mouth
Smoke Thickness: decent
Buzz: slight buzz, lasted for a little while

Duration: about 50 minutes until the coals went out, plenty of nakhla left in the bowl however, just didn't have the time.

Overall: Enjoyed it, just needed to remember to not take huge hits like I could with other flavors

Nakhla Double Apple

Setup: MYA mini-orb acrylic 2-hose, medium MYA ceramic bowl

Coal: Starlight QuickLites, 33mm, 1 at a time, 'The Bird' brand hookah foil, 12 holes.

Appearance: Not as moist, coarse cut.

Smell: Smells like anise with a touch of apple.

I loosely layered this stuff in my bowl... not much to say...

Taste: Very powerful, anise taste with some apple aftertones.

Clouds: Decent clouds, not huge though.

Buzz: Massive headbuzz, I was dizzy and lightheaded. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Duration: Smoked nice for about 45 minutes.

Verdict: 6.75/10, not bad, but too much anise, not moist enough, not enough clouds.

• 2 weeks later...
Double Apple

Cut: good i suppose

smell: black licorice

smoke: beautiful clouds

taste: very very good.

overall: 10/10 I think this shisha is great! smoked for a long time, nice and relaxing, good flavour and the smoke smell is exceptionally great! I think this shisha is a must have

• 5 months later...
Nakhla Double Apple

Setup: 18' H2O Pemium Dual Hose
Coal: 5 Stars Large broken in half
Foil: Reynolds HD w/ holes made by toothpicks
Base: Water and Ice

Duration: 1 Hour

Cut: Medium
Smell: ANISE, licorice and a hint of mint and apple.
Flavor: Pretty Good (7/10)
Smoke: Decently thick (7.5/10)
Buzz: Medium

Overall: 7/10 was pretty good but for the last 5 minutes, it became harsh. After the session I felt a bit sick. But pretty good overall. Def not for beginners.

• 1 month later...
NAKHLA DOUBLE APPLE

Setup: Medium Acrylic, medium phunnel, mod, baroody natural coals, cold tap water.

Smell: Licorice, but in a sweet, good way.

Flavor: Delicious! Sweet, with undertones of both apple and licorice. I HATE licorice, but I loved the taste of this.

Cut: less stems than my AF and Layalina...

Smoke: took a couple minutes to get started, but I got some great clouds.

Buzz: I'm a pretty heavy smoker, but I had to stop because I was getting a headache.

Duration: I smoked for about an hour and stopped because my head hurt, easily half the bowl was still left.

Overall: 8/10 I'm a conservative grader, but I really, really liked this. Good taste, even for someone who doesn't like licorice. Edited by poopooshaboo

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Double Apple

smell: kinda like playdough or peanut better. but that smell went away. it smells a lot like the soex i've gotten.
taste: tastes like apples--kind of
bowl: regular clay/ceramic head (non phunnel)
hookah: glass Mya
coal: one 33mm Belgian coal at a time. total of two coals
buzz: good buzz.
smoke: thick, full, flavorful.
duration: one bowl of about 15g lasted a little over two hours with flavor the whole way through.

this is the first shisha to give me a buzz. i've smoked starbuzz, hookah-hookah, and a little tangiers, and so far, this is the only shisha to give me a legitimate nicotine buzz.

this flavor seems to get a lot of good reviews, but some really bad ones, too. so i thought i'd give it a try and decide for myself. i bought a 50g of it and i'm SO GLAD that i did. i think i've found a new FAVORITE!

Nakhla Double Apple FTW!!

• 1 month later...
double apple

Setup: J&R syrian, with reg ceramic bowl

Smoke: good clouds, not quite as thin as al fakher

Flavor: apple with a kind of nasty sweet aftertaste (anise)

Buzz: light-moderate buzz, i get more of a buzz off of nakhla then most shishas (unwashed)

Duration: one hour

comments: I dislike this flavor. while it may be a standy for many smokers, ive found that the sweet taste to it is somewhat nasty, and can't smoke too much of it. Also, i have found that most nakhla flavors do not last as long as other jucier tobaccos.

Overall:5/10. not a bad shisha, but not for me.

• 3 months later...
Nakhla Two Apples

Appearance:
little dry

Smell: Verry nice apple with little "cinnamon" smell

Taste: Strong, good, and not much sweet. good enough

Smoke: Great smoke. Thick. 8/10

Buzz: No buzz

Overall: good tobacco, not so much stems, great if you like to do rings with the smoke.

• 2 months later...
Naklah Double Apple

Setup: Egyptian w/single cobra hose (Solo session), H20 and Ice in the base. Tangiers small phunnel bowl w/ foil, no mod.

Appearance: Tons of stems. I started picking them out, but there were so many I just gave up and made sure I filled the bowl with plenty of tobacco

Smell: Anise with a subtle apple smell

Smoke: Moderate and darkish. Not the clean, white clouds I get from Starbuzz, Layalina or even Al Fakhar. Reminded me of cigarette smoke, but more of it.

Flavor: This was really tasty... at first. After my second coal, it went right downhill.

Buzz: Solid at first, tapered off quick after that and just left me feeling a bit sick.

Duration: 1.5 hours on two quicklights.

Overall: 5.0/10- This was a really good flavor for me at first. Strong Anise- which I like- with just a subtle apple taste. Basically, the Anise wasn't so strong that you couldn't taste the apple, which is nice. Smoke production was no where near what I usually get from washed stuff and now after smoking it, I feel like total crap. My stomach is turning and my chest burns even though the smoke never got harsh. Weird. I'm not sure if it was just a bad session or what, but I wouldn't try this flavor again and I really liked Romman's Double Apple. I bought a 250g of it too, so I'm just going to have to give it away to someone... this stuff is too cheap to trade. I'll have to stick with washed stuff from here on out I think. I don't smoke for the buzz anyway. I like the relaxing feeling and the clouds and flavor.

• 6 months later...
Nakhla Double Apple

Taste: Simply delicious. My favorite flavor. The anise is there and prominent but not over powering of the apple flavor. You can taste the apple and the anise just sits close behind it saying, "Hey, just letting you know we're here but we know you're really interested in the apple". I love it.

Cut: Typical Nakhla cut, a few stems, nothing to worry about. It will be a little dry if you get the box. If you get the jar, it will be very moist. Try to get the jars if you can, I've used both and the jar has a much stronger apple flavor. I don't know why.

Smell: Anise + Apple. Great smell if you like anise.

Overall, this flavor gets a 10.1/10. No flavor will beat it, few will get close to it, many will dream to be half as good. smile.gif Do yourself a favor, if you own a hookah, buy this flavor. If you don't like it, PM me for my address and I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands. haha

• 5 months later...
Nakhla Double Apple

Taste: For the first ten minutes or so i was really struggling to get a taste then after that the flavor kicked in the door and said "sorry im late" then it was like having an orgasm only in my mouth

Cut: Typical Nakhla cut, a few stems, nothing to worry about. I got the 50g box and it was nice and wet just the way i like it

Smell: Anise + Apple. Great smell if you like anise.

Buzz: A good Buzz smoke ive had better but those better sessions were a lot longer

Time: The bowl only lasted about 30 minutes but the main reasoning for that is i was using the smallest bowl i have

Clouds: Considering the factor of how small the bowl was and not using a phunnel and only using one coal i think they were good clouds def will be better when i smoke my full size hookah tonight smile.gif

Overall, this flavor gets a 10/10

• 4 months later...
[size="3"][b]Nakhla [color="#ff0000"]Double Apple[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty[b]
Hose: [/b]Nammor Hose
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Moist and Red dye.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Little anise, floral
[b]Taste:[/b] Apple flavor, anise
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour
[b]
[b]Purchased From:[/b][/b] Hookah-Shisha.com
[b]
[b]Overall: [/b][/b]10/10 This is best Double Apple I have ever had. The anise is a complement to the apple flavors. You can actually taste the Apples. This is a must try, and may actually be staying in my stash, despite the red dye.

• 1 month later...
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Nakhla Double Apple[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Similar to AF, but a little less juicy.

[b]Smell:[/b] Smells like anice, but can actually smell some realistic apple too.

[b]Taste:[/b] Best DA I've ever had! You can actually taste the apple through the anise. Anise is still pretty strong though, so if you're looking for just apple, this isn't for you.

[b]Smoke:[/b] Thick smoke, just like AF.
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]
[b]Overall:[/b] My new favorite DA! 9/10 [/size][/font][/color]

• 5 months later...
My Review of Nakhla Double Apple

Nakhla is one of the oldest and most experienced tobacco manufacturers in the world, and the Double Apple flavor is a staple shisha amont many hookah smokers.

[b]Shisha Cut:[/b] Medium cut, some stems, very sticky.

[b]Flavor:[/b] The shisha smells like fresh apples, with a hint of anise. The flavor of the shisha is both sweet and sour. The flavor is constant throughout the entire session, the anise flavor builds and can be overwhelming towards the end of the bowl.

[b]Smoke:[/b] The smoke is thick and robust, similar to other Nakhla flavors.

[b]Buzz:[/b] Since the Nakhla Double Apple is unwashed, it provides a strong and relaxing buzz.

[b]Duration:[/b] 25 to 30 minutes on average.

Overall the Nakhla Double Apple shisha provides a great mix of sweet and sour flavor, and the anise is not as strong as in other flavors, so it provides a great smoking session

• 5 months later...
Nakhla Double Apple

Hookah: [b]32" Shakil Temsaah Argile
[/b]
Bowl:[b] [/b]Small Egyptian

Foil: Generic brand heavy duty

Coals: Two CH nats

Base: Water

Appearance: shreds of sticky appley smelling stuff

Taste: Sorta tastes like apple. Tastes more like Anise, very very sweet, almost like pancake syrup sweetness.

Buzz: Excellent

Duration: An hour, but I could have put on more coals and got twice as much time, tobacco was only partly burned through

Overall: 8/10 Gotta love Nakhla double apple as a generic but tasty standby, it is to hookah tobacco like cheerios are to breakfast cereal.

• 1 month later...
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837][b]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#1C2837][b][size=5]Oh yes, it's time for muffuckin'[/size][/b][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#1C2837][b][size=5]
[/size][/b][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
[b][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837][b]
[/b][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/b]
[b][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837][b] [color="#8B0000"][size=7]NAKHLA TWO APPLES (تفاحتين)[/size][/color][/b][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/b]
[b][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837][b][color="#8B0000"][size=7]
[/size][/color][/b][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/b]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=4][color="#000000"](out of the jar)[/color][/size][/font][/font][/b][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#1C2837][b]
[/b][/color][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Hookah:[/b] My newish Lebanese pipe devoted to DA
[b]Bowl:[/b] Standard Leb bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] heavy precut foil[b]
Hose: [/b]Lebanese leather pipe
[b]Coals:[/b] CCN
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Dyed a deep red color, darker than AF, actually reminiscent of a darker red apple color. Thick cut, moderately dry
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses (I guess)
[b]Smell:[/b] Mostly of anise[/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]
[b]Taste:[/b] [/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]OK, here's where it gets interesting. Nakhla two apples/double apple/DA is noted as the grandaddy of all flavored mu'assal. It's also noted that DA flavors in general are mostly about anise. Do this the normal Nakhla way, with lots of heat, and you get lots of anise, and decent clouds. HOWEVER!! Pack it looser, put less heat on, say 2 CCNs cut in half vs 3 straight on, and although you get less smoke, the anise flavor subsides, and while still present, accompanying is it a delightful sweet apple taste. Almost like apple cider (the American kind, not the alcoholic kind). Sublime.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#5D5D5D"][size=2]
[/size][/color][/size][/font]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]Smoke:[/b] With normal Nakhla heat, normal Nakhla clouds. OK, not that impressive. With the more flavorful method, even less clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Minor
[b]Duration: [/b]2 hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Local store, in the jar.
[b]
Overall: [/b]10/10. Amazing. You think OK it's just anise, it's nice, whatever, but when I discovered the lower heat way, HOLY CRAP! It is one of the best smokes EVER and it becomes very obvious why this is just such a classic flavor. Superb. I want some as I type this (but sadly I'm waiting for a coal shipment)[/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][b][size="3"]Nakhla [color="#FF0000"]Double Apple [/color](made in israel)[/size]
[b][color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][b][color="#8B0000"] [/color][/b][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/b]
[color="#1C2837"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#000000"](out of 40gr pack)[/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][/b][/font][color="#5D5D5D"][size="2"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][b]
[/b][/color][color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Hookah:[/b] Ager GL-70-SJB40-1400
[b]Bowl:[/b] mid size unglazed standard bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] foil , 14micron , double layer[b]
Hose: [/b]washable air conditioner hose
[b]Coals:[/b] Koko Star , quicklights
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Dyed a deep red color, jucier than egyptian nakhla , alot of stems , pretty fine cut (finer than egyptian) .
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Mostly of anise[/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/font][/size][/color][/font][color="#5D5D5D"][size="2"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="2"][color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"]
[b]Taste:[/b] not bad , steady thru the session , but not supreme .[/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/color]
[color="#5D5D5D"][size="2"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="2"][color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Smoke:[/b] 1 tablet at a time (2 overall) , pretty good clouds , abit more than the egyptian made .
[b]Buzz: [/b]average , less than egyptian .
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5-2~ hours , 1 tablet at a time (2 overall) .
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Local store, Karmiel , Israel .
[b]
Overall: [/b]7/10. Too much stems in the tobacco , but then again , its rather juicy next to the egyptian . I prefer the imported egyptian DA , u can tell the difference - not sure if in quality or just due to the fact I'm used to the imported one . overall not bad at all .[/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/color] Edited by method

• 3 months later...
[b]Naklah [/b]Double Apple
[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Standard Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: Golden Quick lights 40mm[/b][b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b] Water

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems
[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: Apples[/b][/b]
[b]Taste: Apples, little to no anise[/b]
[b]Smoke:[/b] big white clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Typical knock you on your ass Naklah
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b]

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah Company

[b]Overall: 10/10 I really enjoyed this apple flavor. I found there to be no anise tastes although my friends claim there was a little... I am not a fan of anise myself so if your like me this a good apple to go with. [/b]

• 7 months later...
[b]Nakhla Double Apple[/b]

(Thanks to Stuie for the format)

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Kamanja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Sainsbury’s HD Foil
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconara
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Thick Cut, several stems
[b]Base: [/b]Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Predominantly Anise
[b]Taste:[/b] Like the smell with apple undertone
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Small
[b]Duration: [/b]2 hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Local Corner Shop

[b]Rating System: [/b]My ratings may differ to the normal so I think I should explain what they mean. Although I feel its hard to give anything a 10/10, I felt a benchmark was needed. As such so far only my favourite flavour has a 10, and everything else is in relation to that. Anything above a 5 I would consider smoking, and anything below a 5 is something I would not buy again. The numbers are an indication of the degree to which this is true.

[b]Overall: 7.5/10 - [/b]I really like this flavour. Its THE classic flavour as far as I'm concerned. It only gets 7.5 because its nothing special, just a great basic flavour. That said it will always be a part of my stash. Edited by alex.padmore