Help From The Tangiers Folks

Yeah k-peach is the only flavor eric has that kicks me in the BUTT bad, like if i smoke for say an hour and half by my self with it i die, i wanna sleep after doing so

[quote name='EternalSoil' timestamp='1341003275' post='550437']
You ever smoke F-Line Kashmir?
THAT will kick your ass sir.
[/quote]

Still have quite a bit of it from an old order. So hard to go through...

• 2 months later...
Ok, so a mini necro here but I ordered two and a half months ago and it seems the online vendors still don't have Tangiers yet.
Anyone have any insight? I'm digging deep and smoking stuff I don't want to smoke because I can't have my favorites.

No Tangiers, No Big Box of Coco Cubes. Only can find the small Coco Mayaza Coals....

It's like it's a conspiracy to get me to stop smoking.

I finally had the chance to visit Eric's lounge last week. Yes, he is very busy. Had a bunch of boxes of orders ready to be shipped. I made the mistake of just getting a few bowls and didn't even think to get some tobacco. Got home and realised I was out of K-peach. Doh!

[quote name='Twitchy' timestamp='1347320004' post='556135']
sucks that theres such a shortage everywhere.. want to try some birquq : ' (
[/quote]

its funny that you mention there being a tang shortage as well. i too mentioned this, and talked to katie about it. she actually informed me that tangiers production is currently at an all time high, but the shortage of availability here in the states may be due to large shipments to other countries.

i have about 300 grams of assorted flavors sitting around, have another 200 grams coming soon so im content. dont smoke it often, just on my yearlytangiers kick at the moment...then it will be back to nakhla. But when you have tried all the flavors of nak at the local shop, it gets kind of bleh. thus the yearly tangiers kick lol.