Wtt: Mizo Blueberry And Lychee For Tangiers <Something Something>

Arcane

So, it's another one of my lopsided trades.

You send: 1 250g box of Mizo Blueberry and 1 250g box of Mizo Lychee

I send: 2 Tangiers flavors of your choice currently in my inventory...plus other stuff I feel like putting in the box. (e.g. bowls, more tangiers, almond tea packets, etc.)

Thanks! Edited by Arcane
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1344753304' post='553865']
I have a few tang that probably have around 175-225g or so. Bubble Gum, mixed fruit, tasty peach...might be some more.
[/quote]

Sounds like you have opened packs... Jay is not interested in anything open, trust me. :lol:

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1344807622' post='553904']
[quote name='DrSmokes' timestamp='1344753304' post='553865']
I have a few tang that probably have around 175-225g or so. Bubble Gum, mixed fruit, tasty peach...might be some more.
[/quote]

Sounds like you have opened packs... Jay is not interested in anything open, trust me. :lol:
[/quote]
Doesn't matter, I misread his first post. He wants those flavors, I thought he was wanting to get rid of the Nahkla he has. Oh well. I had a durp moment.

I'll see if my local hookah shop has any this weekend, if they do and i can get them cheaper then the price of tang, i'll trade them to who ever is interrested but yea no open stuff unless you live in a NYC style atomshpere and have treated the tang.

I can trade you 1 250g of blueberry and one 250g of lychee both unopened, but I don't think I want Tang, I've had so many issues in the past with it acclimating. Any items like phunnels or hoses for trade instead?

If not then MAYBE just MAYBE I'll give it another go if you send 2 250's that are not very finicky (i'd love to get some K peach that was one that worked for me and I really enjoyed)