Elmas Papatya Review

â€On

Great review Ty, still totally jealous, the screen saver on the screen was somewhat distracting. Nice job on the female to male conversion glad it worked well for you. I must say the lighting for this video is pretty cool haha

noooo it's not shisha (or şişe in turkish...), it's tütün!!! (Also, Elmas is El-MAS, stress on the second syllable)

By the way I've been saying the same about the smoothness for a while, I'm glad you see what I mean. I too agree it's more the house. I strongly suggest you use the clay bowl. The tobacco was designed for it. You'll be able to get big clouds with practice, by the way.

PS I think your windcover was upside down, you want the holes at the top

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1324614522' post='533671']
noooo it's not shisha (or şişe in turkish...), it's tütün!!! (Also, Elmas is El-MAS, stress on the second syllable)

By the way I've been saying the same about the smoothness for a while, I'm glad you see what I mean. I too agree it's more the house. I strongly suggest you use the clay bowl. The tobacco was designed for it. You'll be able to get big clouds with practice, by the way.

[/quote]

I'll try to keep that pronunciation in mind in the future, it's tough for me to say it naturally like that, though. I'll try out the clay bowl on my next session. How should I be packing it in the clay bowl? I know the windcover was upside down, but I found flipping made it just a little bit hotter without touching the coals so I stuck with it hahah.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....shiny!! :D

AWESOME PIPE man! That's truly a work of art! I just love how those turkish windcovers btw! The hose looks epic and the base is just beautiful! Congrats!

And 100 euros for shipping? :o If you don't mind, how much did the whole thing cost you, including shipping?

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1324638034' post='533687']

AWESOME PIPE man! That's truly a work of art! I just love how those turkish windcovers btw! The hose looks epic and the base is just beautiful! Congrats!

And 100 euros for shipping? :o If you don't mind, how much did the whole thing cost you, including shipping?
[/quote]

It is seriously the pipe I have always dreamed of having. It's just so intricate in the amount of detail on it! But, beauty has a price I guess. I paid €380 for the pipe and all the accessories and another €100 for shipping. At the time of purchase it was about $625 USD. More than I wanted to spend on a pipe, that's for sure. I had a decent christmas bonus this year and did not have to buy many gifts, so it was my gift to myself :P

Some reason the background reminds me of like an Apple or Microsoft auditorium announcement. Looks very professional lol. But congrats on the awesome new pipe. Beautiful piece. Alot for a hookah, but think about it, that’s at least a 10 year investment, I mean its beautiful even just as a showpiece if you decided to stop smoking or just inbetween uses on a shelf.

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1324614522' post='533671']

[/quote]

PS in English we pronounce it hose with a stress on the O

:lol:

[quote name='aeon' timestamp='1324664051' post='533691']
[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1324638034' post='533687']

[/quote]

It is seriously the pipe I have always dreamed of having. It's just so intricate in the amount of detail on it! But, beauty has a price I guess. I paid €380 for the pipe and all the accessories and another €100 for shipping. At the time of purchase it was about $625 USD. More than I wanted to spend on a pipe, that's for sure. I had a decent christmas bonus this year and did not have to buy many gifts, so it was my gift to myself :P
[/quote]

Definitely, money spent well my friend. :)

• 2 weeks later...
all igotta say is that is a great xmas gift to yourself looks beautifull and im sure its a beast i know my km is so light and feels cheap compared to my myas but i do love ur new hookah and that hose isepic :)