Elmas Papatya Unboxing

â€On

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjB09_rbP1A&list=PL98492A7B2D41B41F&index=1&feature=plpp_video"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjB09_rbP1A&list=PL98492A7B2D41B41F&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/url]

I went a bit over the 15 minute mark, so it had to be uploaded into 2 videos. It also cut off a bit of the end of the first video, so there is a bit of description missing. I will have a proper smoking review following this. Enjoy!
  • Upvote 1

WET WET WET, SHE DA WETTEST IN DA BUILDING.

Okay, can I just tell you how fucking epicly gorgeous that thing is? It is amazing. I want the damn tray for my Nawras, because I'm pretty sure it'd fit. :lol: Now I REALLY can't wait to get my hose!

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1324609137' post='533653']
hey your accent in Turkish is not bad!
[/quote]

I think I have just been bestowed with the greatest honor a member of HF can receive. Hahah. I felt like I botched a few things in there, but I think the I got the basics of it down. It's hard for me, as a non-turkish speaker, to get the sort of tongue roll that a lot of the words require.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1324609272' post='533654']
WET WET WET, SHE DA WETTEST IN DA BUILDING.

Okay, can I just tell you how fucking epicly gorgeous that thing is? It is amazing. I want the damn tray for my Nawras, because I'm pretty sure it'd fit. :lol: Now I REALLY can't wait to get my hose!
[/quote]

It probably would fit, I can measure the diameter of it and let you know!

I feel like I'm betraying my KM OG Trimetal by saying this, but....

I kinda want to sell my OG Tri and pick up an Elmas. :o

And yes Tyler, that'd be awesome if you wanted to. Hass said they don't sell them separately; I just asked him on AIM. :P But he's gonna try and find me a more intricate tray when he's in Lebanon next. My Nawras has the screw-on bowl holder like yours, so should be pretty similar.

Love it man! I wish I had known you guys were ordering hoses I would have jumped in on that! And yea..that tray is beautiful. Would love one like that for my Turkish!

What an absolutely gorgeous and flawless piece. Its nice to see something completely different than most of what we get it in, let alone different in such positive manner. One of the few pipes I wouldn't mind owning.