East Coast Online Sellers?

Hey Guys & Girls,

Its been a while, but I'm back. Had a quick question as the search bar turned me no results.
Are there any online sellers of shisha on the east coast that are legit obviously? Basically I get tired of waiting around a week to get everything over here from Cali, so I figured I would find out the scoop.
Thanks!

[quote name='omegaalpha22' timestamp='1317040952' post='525197']
If I can't say this, please mods just remove it.
Hookahset.com, they're based in Hoboken, NJ (I think that's where they moved), prices are great, shipping's great.
[/quote]

Based on what I've heard/seen about that vendor...they are somewhat an opposite of what one would call "great".

Nazar hookah has a flat rate shipping fee of like 9.50, or free if you spend a certain amount of cash. They are also located in florida, shipping would probably take around 2-3 days to get to your door.

your best bet is nazar. i've order from hookahset on two seperate occasions and got screwed both times. i dont care if they were moving or not, they are a business, and if they are getting my money, i need to be getting what they promised, no exceptions

I would have suggested Hobo Hookah in NJ but their warehouse is in CA, so that doesn't do any good. I had wondered the same thing myself. There are a couple places in NYC but they're brick and mortar and don't have websites, same with Philly. The online places I've found with good selection and "closer" are in Texas - Hookah-Shisha.com, Texashookah.com, and 5starhookah.com.

5star's in CA (Granada HIlls).
I just gave my recommendation of Hookahset. I didn't expect everyone to go crazy, but ok...
I would recommend just ordering from the CA sites if you don't want to try Hookahset...
Especially if you're only ordering tobacco, just ask them to ship Priority Mail. Most will anyway, and it's quicker (2-3 days).

[quote name='omegaalpha22' timestamp='1317058984' post='525228']
5star's in CA (Granada HIlls).
I just gave my recommendation of Hookahset. [b][u]I didn't expect everyone to go crazy,[/u][/b] but ok...
I would recommend just ordering from the CA sites if you don't want to try Hookahset...
Especially if you're only ordering tobacco, just ask them to ship Priority Mail. Most will anyway, and it's quicker (2-3 days).
[/quote]

Dude who do you see going crazy?

[quote name='omegaalpha22' timestamp='1317062402' post='525234']
Maybe I said the wrong word. I mean people getting defensive dissing Hookahset. I understand though.
[/quote]

A very wrong word imo. People are just expressing their not-so-good experiences with the said vendor because they don't want to direct a new member in the wrong direction, and as far as I can see, no one blamed you for suggesting them.

• 3 weeks later...
This is the story of my life
I thank Mush for giving me a chance to show people that Hookahset Is not scam artist or anything that was blamed with
Yes we had UPS and DOWNS no one is perfect until now i apologies for these things and are willing to still revoked anything that has been done
i will pot my cell number soon to contact me anytime 24/7 for anything issue inquiry or anything ekse
Thanks again for the support

HookahSet as of a week or so ago truly messed up someone here's order. That person should be making a review thread that'll make you all cringe. My suggestion, stay clear as they are about to become unwelcome here very shortly.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1319025319' post='528271']
HookahSet as of a week or so ago truly messed up someone here's order. That person should be making a review thread that'll make you all cringe. My suggestion, stay clear as they are about to become unwelcome here very shortly.
[/quote]
and here it is
http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/43998-my-recent-endevours-with-hookahset/