New Tangiers ?

[font="'Lucida Sans Unicode"][size="2"]so i was on HJ today and i noticed a couple new tangiers (at least new to me )[/size][/font]
[font="'Lucida Sans Unicode"][size="2"]
[/size][/font]
[font="'Lucida Sans Unicode"][size="2"]any one try them as yet?[/size][/font]
[font="'Lucida Sans Unicode"][size="2"]
[/size][/font]
[color=#333333][font="'Lucida Sans Unicode"][size="2"]Dark Plum
Guanabana
Regal Flower
Jackfruit
kashmir guava[b].[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Trini' timestamp='1302782422' post='505429']
hj has them on the website which sucks as i made a order last week have to wait for funds to build back up now
[/quote]

In the first place I saw 5starhookah and I made ​​an order k.guava & jackfruit

Alex has been drooling over jackfruit for months. Wouldn't be surprised if he got my text this morning and bought HJ out of jackfruit.

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1302794947' post='505441']
wtf is jackfruit?
[/quote]

Jackfruits are just some other weird fruit eric is flavoring tobacco like. Lol.

But really, they look like they should live at an ocean floor when you look at em. Big, yellow/greenish, spiny. When you cutem open, they are a light yellow on the inside, with big ol' seeds.

Taste? Well that's a weird thing... The consensus is that it has a banana like taste, with maybe an acidic bite, like a pineapple or something. But flavors like cheese, and chicken have been mentioned before. I like to NOT worry, and just assume its like a banana pineapple. :)

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1302798092' post='505448']
New Tangiers Flavor! DURIAN!
[/quote]

If he can copy the smell and then the taste then that would be SO AWESOME! Love Durian! but smells like ass but taste delicious. The only ass smelling food that I like :D

JACKFRUIT!!! OMG! MUST TRY THAT!! YUMMY!! Wish it was lucid. Gotta wait for awhile for me or try smoking noir again yeshh there tough to smoke :(.

i saw the email earlier man those guys made me laugh. I Can't wait to try them all he always makes great shisha...even if ur not so fond of the flavor(kashmir for me..only floral stuff ill smoke). Only problem is no money right now.

ok, not promoting here, but eric really outdid himself this time. i have a youtube video about it but won't post a link in case it breaks a rule, on that video there is no link to anything or any intros asking you to check out any website, i may have verbally brought up some advertisements, but mainly it's me and george from hc at the tangiers lounge with a few people. eric was kind enough to set us up with a new tangeirs flavor all you can smoke buffet if you will. the 5 flavors were in 5 hookahs, on a table oddly enough, but for sampling purposes. i will make the comment that this may have been the experience to transform me into an OG smoker rather than exclusively Lucid. I can handle it at the lounge but at home I get buzzed. Anyhow, today I opened some jackfruit and probably tomorrow i'll open another. great stuff. and much better than the last og new release imo, remember coconut, koke. sea buckthron, etc, half were good to me, but just good. 4/5 get A+'s for me on these. I don't want to skew what you think because my tastes may not be yours. the one that didn't make the cut is regal flower, but that's not to say it's not one of the most complex blends of the 5. it's not my thing, but it may be yours. i had a great time sampling them all last night.

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1302798092' post='505448']
New Tangiers Flavor! DURIAN!
[/quote]

I was thinking the same when i saw the jackfruit flavor.
I just ate some ripe durian yesterday. It has a nice creamy, delicious full complex flavor. It could potentially be an awesome tangiers flavor if done right.

Let me clarify the whole sour thing... Eric has created a new flavor base that he is calling "Tart," which he refers to as a "true sour flavor." He's currently experimenting with it, mixing it with other flavors.

So essentially it's supposed to trump Sour and be of epic badassness.