Best Fruit Flavor That Tastes Like Its Suppose To Be

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1302712995' post='505280']
Blackberry seems to be a solid flavor no matter which brand you get.
[/quote]

Does AF do a blackberry, or just the generic berry? Because the generic berry is not so great.

Seems like lotsa props for Tangiers pineapple though, may order it next time

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1302703532' post='505263']
[quote name='HookahLover25' timestamp='1302649513' post='505191']
Tangiers Lucid/Noir Pineapple mmmm....love that flavor.
[/quote]

Pineapple is only available in Noir.

Also, someone mentioned new lime, I can't believe I forgot it! Wow, what an accurate flavor. The pear is pretty accurate too.

Lol Social Smoke Mobster is not a fruit, but another very accurate flavor to it's aim. Mobster = Monster.
[/quote]

1. I got Pineapple in lucid
2. New Lime in no way tastes like a lime
3. Pear is one of the most underrated flavors of all time and a perfect candidate and very accurate

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1302714171' post='505285']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1302712995' post='505280']
Blackberry seems to be a solid flavor no matter which brand you get.
[/quote]

Does AF do a blackberry, or just the generic berry? Because the generic berry is not so great.

[/quote]

I haven't seen one, but I'm also not a regular AF smoker.

[quote name='HookahJohn' timestamp='1302923720' post='505568']
guanabana and jackfruit....wait, what those supposed to tase like? i'm going out to find some guanabana and jackfruit and we'll see. but seriously, are those real fruits? i think eric said they were.
[/quote]

jackfruit is a real fruit, sht is POPULAR in thailand

[quote name='HubertLovesMagdyZidan' timestamp='1302925949' post='505570']
Nakhla Double Apple, taste REALLY LIEK DOUBLE APPLE! :P
[/quote]

not sure about that. i'm going to have to get a red apple and a yellow and, take a bite out of each and chew. i have a feeling it will not taste the the shisha you hold in such high regard, i like the shisha, i just don't get any "apple" from it.

[quote name='HookahJohn' timestamp='1302968437' post='505628']
[quote name='HubertLovesMagdyZidan' timestamp='1302925949' post='505570']
Nakhla Double Apple, taste REALLY LIEK DOUBLE APPLE! :P
[/quote]

not sure about that. i'm going to have to get a red apple and a yellow and, take a bite out of each and chew. i have a feeling it will not taste the the shisha you hold in such high regard, i like the shisha, i just don't get any "apple" from it.
[/quote]

That's because it's anise, hahahahaha.

Or licorice... same thing.

[quote name='HookahJohn' timestamp='1302923720' post='505568']
guanabana and jackfruit....wait, what those supposed to tase like? i'm going out to find some guanabana and jackfruit and we'll see. but seriously, are those real fruits? i think eric said they were.
[/quote]

Guanabana:
[img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5238/guanabanafruit.jpg[/img]

Jackfruit:
[img]http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/5403/jackfruit1.jpg[/img]

I used to get jackfruit bubble tea at this Pho place that was by my old apartment. So delicious. Thats the main reason I am stoked about the tobacco.

The Al Baraka Orange and Double Apple flavors taste like the real thing, no candy or fakeness. Both are Herbal so you won't have unwashed buzz/tobacco flavor if that's not your thing. Also..ironically, Afzal Blueberry tastes and smells like fresh Blueberries..It's the only Afzal i will bother with if i can't get anything else.

[quote name='Jesse' timestamp='1303079380' post='505820']
The Al Baraka Orange and Double Apple flavors taste like the real thing, no candy or fakeness. Both are Herbal so you won't have unwashed buzz/tobacco flavor if that's not your thing. Also..ironically, [b]Afzal Blueberry tastes and smells like fresh Blueberries..It's the only Afzal i will bother with if i can't get anything else.[/b]
[/quote]

I am gonna have to disagree with that. I got that a couple of days back and man! I couldn't even smoke it for 10 minutes! To me, it tasted nothing like blueberries!

• 3 months later...
[font="Georgia"][size="2"][color="#8b0000"]AF Berry (tart and a little sweet, not like candy, more like fresh ripe berries)

AF Plum Also sweet tart and fresh fruity.[/color][/size][/font]