Glass Screens

I read rave reviews by some of you about glass screens on MH phunnels. Are you guys still loving the glass screens?

I've been told that the owners have been ignoring MinnessotaHookah.com now, so I want to know; is there a setup I can get anywhere with a mini phunnel(preferably glass but not a huge deal) and a glass screen that will fit on it?

Find a glass blower to make you one.

I still like mine, but I don't love it. I use it sparingly with my Jet phunnel mostly because I can.

Don't like it too much for 2 reasons.
1) You have to constantly flip the coals.
2) Cleaning it's a pain in the @$$

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1290628797' post='489407']
Find a glass blower to make you one.

I still like mine, but I don't love it. I use it sparingly with my Jet phunnel mostly because I can.

Don't like it too much for 2 reasons.
1) You have to constantly flip the coals.
2) Cleaning it's a pain in the @$
[/quote]

Good idea!

So about the flipping of the coals...does it just cause the side with the glass to go out? How often do youactually have to mess with them(I'd be using coconaras)

Yeah the coals go dead where it touches the glass. No air flow around it. Flip every 5-10 minutes without them getting to far dead

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1290799538' post='489523']
I saw that Crown Hookahs is improving the glass screen soon.

Anyone know any details about that?
[/quote]

They haven't released any info on it besides saying they're working on one. Can't wait to see it.

My guess would be it's something like the MNH screens with the hole in the middle..but with holes around the center as well to keep some airflow on the coals..just hoping i can get them to make me a screen to fit the bowl that came w/ the glass hookah i got from poncho/santino awhile back..heh

hey been trying to stay out of this so i dont get your hopes up but im in the process of trying to figure out a awesome glass coal screen that will have a normal hole pattern like the foil you poke. The only hold up is that i'm tied up with school work until Dec 10th and then i will be able to explore this idea further. I have a prety good idea on how to make these cost efficient so they can be a decent price. Of course drilling holes seems like an obvious answer but that isn't the way! haha

• 10 months later...
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1290807909' post='489531']
[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1290799538' post='489523']
I saw that Crown Hookahs is improving the glass screen soon.

Anyone know any details about that?
[/quote]

They haven't released any info on it besides saying they're working on one. Can't wait to see it.
[/quote]

Hey, it's almost Hallowe'en good as time as any for a necro thread! LOL

On the Crown facebook page the other day they announced that glass screens were coming soon.

They also have a special because of Double-Trouble's review:

[i]Check out the review for the pacifier ([url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKWQ_NXV2Z0&feature=youtu.be"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKWQ_NXV2Z0&feature=youtu.be[/url]), highly recommended! Use the coupon DTHRPAC15 for 15% off the for a short time![/i]