Ok, Before I Prune 5 Pages Of New Members For Not Reading The Rules.

I just logged out and could see like 8 or whatever Hookah Gallery images, which is why I thought guests could see them, but Mush, you're right, it won't let you click them. Says "You're not able to use this feature. Please log in." That's why I thought guests could browse through them, lol. And yeah, I knew they couldn't see Chat. I do have one question, though... I've seen old posts and old pics that were updated by "Guest." That's the only info there is- Guest. What's the deal with that? I've always wondered, but never actually asked...

I also thing the search function is disabled for guest. That was the reason I first joined. Now I am very glad I did.you guys are the best.
Ray

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1287849099' post='486018']
naw..i ran one just a few days ago so i doubt it will be that high. We should make a game out of it though. :)
[/quote]

OK, now that this info is out in the open, I withdraw my old guess and replace it with 15 give or take 2.

I still want a hug from Stuie though, that part stays.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1287851826' post='486020']
9 as of now.
[/quote]

The day is still young.....plus I'm the only one in the running [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/good2.gif[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1288671458' post='487067']
[/quote]

oooo this game seems fun. I am gonna have to keep an eye on this thread so i can make a guess next round :good2: