Hookah Storage

thatonethere

I was thinking about getting an old armoir with shelves at the bottom for storing shisha. If posible, I want some drawers to put bowls, tongs, and gaskets, or a divider for one drawer.

Either that, or I want a decent setup just for storing my 32" Km scheduled to arrive later today.

Has anybody built storage for their hookahs?

Where or how do you store your big hookahs? Edited by thatonethere

QUOTE (thatonethere @ Dec 7 2009, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking about getting an old armoir with shelves at the bottom for storing shisha. If posible, I want some drawers to put bowls, tongs, and gaskets, or a divider for one drawer.

Either that, or I want a decent setup just for storing my 32" Km scheduled to arrive later today.

Where or how do you store your big hookahs?

i think you mean something like this

for some reason it didn't save the pic with the other door open. it's a wardrobe i gor from ikea for 40 bucks. i keep all the hookahs and stockpiled coals on the bottom of it and i drape the hoses over the dowel thing that's intended for clothes hangers. on the shelf on the top i keep all of my bowls, foil, toothpicks (for hole poking) and i have all of my tobacco which is labeled on the sides for easy picking. i freaking love my setup.

[quote name='NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD' date='08 December 2009 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1260293369' post='436719']
yes it is, i will bribe you with a 50g of hookah hookah to take a picture of both doors open [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]
[/quote]

i can't have both doors open at the same time because they slide. i tried to take a picture with the other door open but for some reason my camera froze up and it didn't save the picture to the sd card. :(

[quote name='antouwan' date='08 December 2009 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1260258704' post='436569']
QUOTE (thatonethere @ Dec 7 2009, 05:15 AM) I was thinking about getting an old armoir with shelves at the bottom for storing shisha. If posible, I want some drawers to put bowls, tongs, and gaskets, or a divider for one drawer.

Where or how do you store your big hookahs?

i think you mean something like this
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r150/a_ableman/DSCN0129.jpg[/img]
for some reason it didn't save the pic with the other door open. it's a wardrobe i gor from ikea for 40 bucks. i keep all the hookahs and stockpiled coals on the bottom of it and i drape the hoses over the dowel thing that's intended for clothes hangers. on the shelf on the top i keep all of my bowls, foil, toothpicks (for hole poking) and i have all of my tobacco which is labeled on the sides for easy picking. i freaking love my setup.
[/quote]

Yeah. Something like that. That's a nice setup you have there. Right now, I just stick my big hookah in a corner, and I store my shisha in plastic tubs and those are in a bigger plastic container under my bed.
I was thinking of something more like this, but not as expensive.
[img]http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/1564/156453/15645356.JPG?filter=ksl/gallery1[/img]

idk if you have an ikea close to you, but if you do snagging something from there would be ideal because it's pretty cheap and you won't have to worry about staining messing shit up. you can see my brushes coming out of the side there, it's because i just drilled a hook in there for them. i mean, it isn't nice solid wood furniture, so who gives a shit, right?

[quote name='antouwan' date='09 December 2009 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1260421903' post='437510']
idk if you have an ikea close to you, but if you do snagging something from there would be ideal because it's pretty cheap and you won't have to worry about staining messing shit up. you can see my brushes coming out of the side there, it's because i just drilled a hook in there for them. i mean, it isn't nice solid wood furniture, so who gives a shit, right?
[/quote]

True.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just turned a corner of my place into a Turkish/Middle Eastern zone with big Turkish pillows, a big rug and some random middle eastern knick nacks...I have my hookahs all around that zone because they just add to the feel...great smoking area too!