So My Ex Gf And Ex Best Friend Are Going Out...

demonix

frankly...drop them but ONLY after you punch this guy in the fucking face. I think it's great to take the high road like you are. You don't need either of them to stress you.

But this guy deserves something in return for his betrayal.

Seriously. Not a fight. Just a punch then walk away.

kinda with Mark... But I would go for the one knockout right cross into his temple. Hang him up by his hands. Then Vice-Grip his balls. Then walk away. But then again I don't act well to what's almost the ultimate betrayal.
  • Upvote 1

Only really read the first couple of posts as this new forum keeps screwing up my browser with quotes and I cant see anything... so bear with me.

First of all, how do you "use" a girl youre dating for sex? Sex is what you do in a relationship OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST BE FRIENDS, RIGHT?

With that question outa the way,

Emotions are the vestigial remnants of arousal states that, in the beginning, assisted survival. They are states of mind that were once helpful in certain situations. Fear and anger are very similar to the "Fight or Flight" response, they're good for dealing with simple problems, like bear attacks. However, your ex isn't really a charging bear. Perhaps this will give you some perspective: In New York, you can be shot 41 times by four cops in the chest for pulling out your wallet, and the cops won't be suspended. Over 500 people die a day from traffic accidents. There is no greater meaning of life, no purpose, no direction, no plan, nothing. You're only alive because you were born and you haven't died yet. Everything is completely random, there is no logic or order to life, the universe, or anything else. So now that we've established that you have a very limited amount of time, you might not want to waste it on some ignorant bitch. You're not here for any reason, and you won't be here much longer, so you might as well have some fun with your bad self.

yeah?

[quote name='Remy' date='11 December 2009 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1260567866' post='438084']
Only really read the first couple of posts as this new forum keeps screwing up my browser with quotes and I cant see anything... so bear with me.

First of all, how do you "use" a girl youre dating for sex? Sex is what you do in a relationship OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST BE FRIENDS, RIGHT?

With that question outa the way,

[b]Emotions are the vestigial remnants of arousal states that, in the beginning, assisted survival. They are states of mind that were once helpful in certain situations. Fear and anger are very similar to the "Fight or Flight" response, they're good for dealing with simple problems, like bear attacks. However, your ex isn't really a charging bear. Perhaps this will give you some perspective: In New York, you can be shot 41 times by four cops in the chest for pulling out your wallet, and the cops won't be suspended. Over 500 people die a day from traffic accidents. There is no greater meaning of life, no purpose, no direction, no plan, nothing. You're only alive because you were born and you haven't died yet. Everything is completely random, there is no logic or order to life, the universe, or anything else. So now that we've established that you have a very limited amount of time, you might not want to waste it on some ignorant bitch. You're not here for any reason, and you won't be here much longer, so you might as well have some fun with your bad self.[/b]

yeah?
[/quote]

Can I get an AMEN?!

if someone ever did that to me, the whole betrayal thing they would have anything left to talk with. i dont take kindly to that kinda stuff and its my trigger that gets me more than pissed, i mena cant control myself just starts swinging kinda mad lol. if it was me id be sitting in jail right now for assault lol

• 3 months later...
I've been in a similar situation and beat myself up for awhile cause i knew it was my fault i lost her. I was pressing to find a new girl and i always wound up with the dirty girl or the head case. Sooooooo since then i don't really press anymore and i've been meeting some real cool chicks. Give it time and she'll catch your eye.
And a side note, God isn't gonna find her, only you will. Not to offend anyone, just my 2 cents.

really sorry to hear that happened man. Truth is some of the most hurtful moments of our lives are the most revealing in finding out what a person is really all about and who are your true friends. Just throw it all behind you and its 2 less people you have to worry about. Cause truly in the end it doesnt matter. Fuck them, if you ever see the guy anywhere with a drink spit in it when he isnt looking then kick him the nuts

• 1 month later...
I am sorry this happened but I would consider it a bullet dodged. Better you find out now before you married her or had kids or something. And I hope you don't punch him, not because he doesn't deserve it, but because to even show either one of them that you care that much, makes them win, and you could be unlucky and hurt him worse than you meant to, and end up in jail or ruined financially. The best revenge is completely deleting them both from your life as if they never existed and surrounding yourself with cool people, doing things you enjoy, and moving on with life. It is fine if you want to grieve some personally - that is totally normal to feel sad, betrayed, upset etc, especially if you really loved the girl and saw a future with her. But frankly, you lucked out that you found out sooner rather than later that she is a bad egg, and you will have better things ahead I am sure! - Josie ps I'm an atheist too