No Science To Support Climate Change

TheScotsman

IMNHO "climate change" is the new religion of the weak minded, but that aside.

It seems someone hacked CRU-East Anglica's email server. More harsh proof of the fact "climate change"-(as a man made phenomena) is completely made-up by alarmist fools.

Multiple emails demonstrating the fact they were twisting the facts, omitting proven data, making up data, covering up the truth, and deceiving the public in an effort to support and perpetuate the global warming hoax. I guess that whole "double hockey stick" graph can't stand on it's own without being supported by deception, lies, and concealing the truth.

When the data doesn't support their myth, they blame the data. There is zero credibility in either the scientist, or the science based deliberately falsified/suppressed data. Obviously the "science" of climate change is actually the creative writing of climate change. The truth is putting a stake in the climate-change vampire's heart.

http://www.filedropper.com/foi2009 link to the files.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, I usually stay out of your threads but this is just stupid. First of all, anyone who knows anything about meteorology knows that global warming IS happening. 2005 was the hottest year on record in the history of science, since then earth has entered into it's routine cooling cycle, yet the ocean temps are rising. If you knew that hotter temps causes more clouds which caused cooling then you'd understand why the average temps have gone down since 2005, increased cloud coverage means more cooling on land yet ocean temps rising means even more clouds which mean even more clouds, this is how the ice age happened. That is why the argument of global warming ---> ice age works. The problem with Republicans are that they do not know anything about the topics on which they speak, and as a Republican I say stop making the rest of us look like idiots.
  • Upvote 1

I find it humorous that people actually believe that global warming does not exist. While I agree it probably isn't NEARLY as bad as everyone makes it out to be, it's impossible to deny that it exists. Do some research on the history of the earth and recognize that not only man-made devices have caused global warming but natural forces, as well.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Nov 23 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, I usually stay out of your threads but this is just stupid. First of all, anyone who knows anything about meteorology knows that global warming IS happening. 2005 was the hottest year on record in the history of science, since then earth has entered into it's routine cooling cycle, yet the ocean temps are rising. If you knew that hotter temps causes more clouds which caused cooling then you'd understand why the average temps have gone down since 2005, increased cloud coverage means more cooling on land yet ocean temps rising means even more clouds which mean even more clouds, this is how the ice age happened. That is why the argument of global warming ---> ice age works. The problem with Republicans are that they do not know anything about the topics on which they speak, and as a Republican I say stop making the rest of us look like idiots.

I agree with FSU completely. I also tend to stay out of scotsmans threads because we typically are polar opposites on 99% of issues. I am not a democrat or a republican, and believe a two party political shitstem is retarded.

What people need to understand is that there are two different opinions regaurding global warming. One is that the earth is warming and it is in direct response to human actions such as the release of carbon from fossil fuel use. A highly debateable and difficult to measure topic. The other is that the earth is increasing in tempreature in some sort of greater climatical cyclical cycle. I am sorry, but if you cannot accept this as fact, then you need to go back to living in caves because you fail to understand any and all scientific thought and research. The earth is warming up there is NO DOUBT AT ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is look at pictures of the icecaps and glaciers to see they are melting at an exponetial rate. Lets go back to 2nd grade and review. When water gets cold it freezes into ice, when ice gets warm it melts into water. You dont need a PHD and millions of dollars in government grants to understand that global warming is happening, so quit trying to debunk that theory. You can however argue that it is NOT in response to human actions, THIS IS NOT PROVEN and debatable. Like FSU said the majority of Republicans need to pull there heads out of their asses and get the story straight and realize which side of the debate they are arguing. In the same vain Democrats need to stop blurring these lines as well. All politicans are FULL OF SHIT! Also since I am in a ranting mood, people need to stop lapping up political rhetoric, and do a little independent thinking once in a while!

The major problem is overpopulation and the required amount of transportation of goods and farms having massive numbers of cows and such animals in factory farms.

i cant find the picture but it shows the sources of CO2 gas and something like 3% is man made. and some huge percent like 80 some is from decaying plant and animal life. to top this off we arent making any more carbon. we are just taking stuff that use to be in the atmosphere and reintroducing it. did you also know back in the Cretaceous period the CO2 level was 6x what it is today and 4C hotter. going even farther back in time it was hotter. Back when plants fulled the world it was 8C hotter. green tech is a scam. instead of researching hybrid tech we should be developing high temp super conductors for the power grid since ~50% of energy is lost as heat from resistance and making more efficient solar cells, since what it boils down to every form of energy besides nuclear is just transformed solar energy. Or at least use palm trees for biodiesel since they make ~900L/acre and iirc (i dont fee like looking thought my papers) corn only makes ~4

QUOTE (destructo @ Nov 23 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i cant find the picture but it shows the sources of CO2 gas and something like 3% is man made. and some huge percent like 80 some is from decaying plant and animal life. to top this off we arent making any more carbon. we are just taking stuff that use to be in the atmosphere and reintroducing it. did you also know back in the Cretaceous period the CO2 level was 6x what it is today and 4C hotter. going even farther back in time it was hotter. Back when plants fulled the world it was 8C hotter. green tech is a scam. instead of researching hybrid tech we should be developing high temp super conductors for the power grid since ~50% of energy is lost as heat from resistance and making more efficient solar cells, since what it boils down to every form of energy besides nuclear is just transformed solar energy. Or at least use palm trees for biodiesel since they make ~900L/acre and iirc (i dont fee like looking thought my papers) corn only makes ~4

Those are some very good points....but the problem is the earth isnt completely covered in plants like it was then. If conditions continue and the permafrost melts we will see a massive increase in the amount of methane released, compounding the problem. I also doubt it will be possible for plant life to respond quickly enough to combat these problems.

QUOTE (KyleTheJustin @ Nov 23 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find it humorous that people actually believe that (insert diety or religious idea) does not exist.

im replying to this since you posted while i was typing my last one. The same people that believe global warming is going to destroy use probably also believe in hypnosis because they saw a stage hypnotist, reencarnation because they were (insert some random animal) in a past life because they remember some stupid thing or have some scar from it and a bunch of there things such as 2012 destroying the world. What it comes down to is people are retarded and have no critical thinking skills and there are alot of retards. The more people that believe something (for example there isnt evolution) the more true everyone thinks it is. fortunately, this isnt how science works.

QUOTE (destructo @ Nov 23 2009, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (KyleTheJustin @ Nov 23 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find it humorous that people actually believe that (insert diety or religious idea) does not exist.

im replying to this since you posted while i was typing my last one. The same people that believe global warming is going to destroy use probably also believe in hypnosis because they saw a stage hypnotist, reencarnation because they were (insert some random animal) in a past life because they remember some stupid thing or have some scar from it and a bunch of there things such as 2012 destroying the world. What it comes down to is people are retarded and have no critical thinking skills and there are alot of retards. The more people that believe something (for example there isnt evolution) the more true everyone thinks it is. fortunately, this isnt how science works.

Whoa, whoa, slow down there, Speed Racer. I'm pretty sure I agreed with a good portion of your argument if you took the time to read it. I do believe that Global Warming does exist, but, once again, in case you missed it the first time, I feel that it's not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Again, revert back to the statement where I made mention of the earth producing its own Global Warming effects far before humankind even roamed the earth.

Again, it pays to read. Insert diety or religious idea.

when i changed your quote i didnt mean to make it that you believe that. it was just a general idea because people say the same thing of religion. its like that some times stupid shit comes out of my mouth for example like when i was going to my neighbors house last year and shes an old lady thats hardcore catholic and she was showing me all the food she was cooking and gave some to me and she showed me her new jesus hummal that she got and i slipped and said you know jesus wasnt white. which lead to the i cant believe you think that which triggered my response to that. oddly enough shes from the middle east so i dont know why shed defend that but thats neither here nor there just stating that i wasnt attacking.

There truly is only one solution....Detonate every nuclear device we have in the Earth's Core, and hop on our saddles for a ride through space.

All a scheme to make "environmental friendly" vehicles so we use up less oil? More oil for the U.S government and who knows why else? Either way if we can be dependent as a country with clean energy it's better we don't have to burn shit to get our electricity or pollute some small towns air with sulfur and other bad disease causing chemicals.

The earth goes through climate cycles which are largely steady without the presence of humans->
These climate cycles are increasing in frequency ->
-> Humans now populate the earth
Thus, humans are increasing the frequency of climate cycles.

That's kind of a joke above but it does get the base point across. Think about it: We humans are the first species to be capable of manipulating our environment to such a large degree. The earth is capable of reacting to these changes and intends to do so. How violently? To what degree? To these questions we do not know the answer. The earth will be fine without us if we die off in an ice age or our major cities are flooded in a warming cycle. I don't give a shit about the earth, I care about humans. For that reason we need to do as much as we can to live in harmony with the earth so that we don't die off anytime soon.

QUOTE (Dr. B @ Nov 24 2009, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The earth goes through climate cycles which are largely steady without the presence of humans->
These climate cycles are increasing in frequency ->
-> Humans now populate the earth
Thus, humans are increasing the frequency of climate cycles.

That's kind of a joke above but it does get the base point across. Think about it: We humans are the first species to be capable of manipulating our environment to such a large degree. The earth is capable of reacting to these changes and intends to do so. How violently? To what degree? To these questions we do not know the answer. The earth will be fine without us if we die off in an ice age or our major cities are flooded in a warming cycle. I don't give a shit about the earth, I care about humans. For that reason we need to do as much as we can to live in harmony with the earth so that we don't die off anytime soon.

you realize that these cycles are 1000's of years long right? also mars is also warming up i guess we did it too. also yellowstone is behind on its cycle i guess were to blame. besides killing off almost every large land mammal and building cities humans really havent had that much of an impact in the grand scale. algae provided all the oxygen for the atmosphere, created massive deadzones on the oceans millions of years past where the oil now and probably accounts for the most carbon released back into the atmosphere per year. id really love the irony if in 20 years we found out that our green movement somehow fucked the planet more than it would if we continued course. i know that eventually the us is going to fall apart, and eventually civilization will to and eventually humans wont be the dominate species but life will still exist. that is until the sun engulfs when Andromeda collides with us a new star might form near us and new life might form that is until heat death comes.

besides killing off almost every large land mammal and building cities humans really havent had that much of an impact...

I'm just gonna pretend you didn't reply to me... Edited by Dr. B

QUOTE (Dr. B @ Nov 25 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
besides killing off almost every large land mammal and building cities humans really havent had that much of an impact...

I'm just gonna pretend you didn't reply to me...

its called the age of overkill look it up. it happened right around humans started to expand into the americas. since we didnt know agriculture yet, we were hunter gatherers and wed travel around in packs killing any large mammal in our way. because of the way we did this we couldnt stay in 1 spot long we we wondered around until nothing was really left. also what about the super volcanoes in the pacific exploding sending us into the last ice age. thats more than human will ever do unless we decided to set off all our nukes. people just dont like the fact that we arent the most important or most thing on the earth.

might want to sit through a meteo course sometime and look at the temperature trend pared up against the industrial revolutions increase over the last 100 years...while it isn't a guarantee that we are the sole reason for the climate change, evidence suggests we may have played a role in it...the reason people are panicking about it now is because it's likely still reversible.

anyone who thinks its a scam to save oil is dreaming something silly smile.gif no offense..but yeah, it could verily be a natural thing and we had no part in causing the planet to warm up...but what if we did, and we find this out 30 years later when it's too late? At least if we work at it now we can say we tried while it's easier to fix, even if it isn't the real problem. And yeah we have our lives here now(so who cares?), but what about your kids, grandkids, etc?

QUOTE (UGAHookah @ Nov 25 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stop global warming!!

I like how the one guy is holding a sign saying "help stop climate change." Might as well try to stop a semi traveling 80 mph in five feet.

Climate change happens. Read up on all of the evidence on past carbon levels. They fluctuate based on all sorts of factors. Human kind might have an impact on it, but as stated before, we don't know exactly to what scale.

Yeah, well anyone who thinks global warming or climate change is just another liberal marching song is welcome to get back to me when their ass is sitting on an ice floe drifting out into the Atlantic heading for Greenland and hoping to build a summer residence on the beach at Kulusuk.

'Rani

Hmmm I spent a couple of years at Thule. That is one miserable place by anyone's definition. One thing that place really needs more than anything else is warming... lots of warming.

You know, the best part of Greenland... There is a hot chick behind every tree!

Maybe with enough warming, there will be some trees lol.gif lol.gif

The humor of it all is that people keep citing all this "scientific evidence" of warming, even though there is very little evidence of man-made warming beyond worst-case computer models, and agenda-skewed, grant driven, biased science. Or you are actually believing that a foundation handing out grants for research into the subject would actually ever find any dept anywhere that would tell them they found nothing, so keep all those grants.

If I thought man-made global warming was going to be a reality I would go burn a big pile of tires in my field, and do laps with my truck all night. Maybe we would need some methane, better add a trip to taco-hell to that list. But just like in the 1980's (remember, the same crowd of nuts said we would all be frozen under a mile of ice, after the CFC's destroyed the ozone, and we were BBq'd by gama rays.) it's all BS, at least as far as man causing it goes.

QUOTE (UGAHookah @ Nov 25 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stop global warming!!

ahhh maryland the land of upper middle class white liberals. im willing to bet that at least 2 of them have an suv with big rims on it. and im willing to bet that almost everyone there parent's have a house that is 3500+ sqft and at least 2 cars. way to save the planet. i could be wrong but this is just what ive seen from living in md for a long time

QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Nov 26 2009, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The humor of it all is that people keep citing all this "scientific evidence" of warming, even though there is evidence of man-made warming beyond worst-case computer models, and agenda-skewed, grant driven, biased science. Or you are actually believing that a foundation handing out grants for research into the subject would actually ever find any dept anywhere that would tell them they found nothing, so keep all those grants.

fixed that for you.

In reference to your actual quote:
I can't understand how, regardless of what cause you champion, you can be so dismissive of the counter argument and belittle it to such a degree that you actual come off as insulted that anybody would present evidence contrary to your opinion.

Want to know what my beef is with the crowd that does not believe humans have anything to do with climate change? I am highly inclined to believe that the aggregate conclusion of a multitude of experiments with isolated variables in controlled environments is far superior to an observation of a plethora of variables without any significantly controlled environment. There are positive and negative influences at work here, and the people who typically champion the fight against climate change are the ones familiar with experiments which in isolation seem irrelevant but in conjunction actually attempt to quantify the effects of marginal additions of elements to the atmosphere. The camp of nay-sayers tends to ignore the interim between the hypothesis and the conclusion that though temperatures are rising, humans are in no way responsible! It's irresponsible to ignore marginal contributions and just evaluate the data in the "grand scheme of things".

The climate change group thinks as follows: suspended particulate matter, especially those matters associated with industry, tend to increase temperatures in their environment -> humans generate those pollutants -> humans are contributing marginally to temperature increases.

The anti-climate change groups thinks as follows: suspended particulate matter, especially those matters associated with industry, tend to increase temperatures in their environment -> humans generate those pollutants -> volcanoes also suspend particulate matter, much more than humans -> humans are in no way associated with climate change.

It does not make sense. Yes, the earth WILL cool itself. In fact the earth can respond to disturbances much quicker than people realize - hurricanes anyone? The problem isn't with the earth being able to cope; it lies with the ability of individual species being able to cope. Our quality of life as a species is being threatened, and I for one see nothing wrong with trying to protect it.