I'm Baaaaaaaack...

QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Oct 30 2009, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Oct 30 2009, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Oct 29 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah Jay, I'm keeping it in check this time, forreals. As RingsMaster said, moderation is key.

it is have gotten out of hand to where if i wasnt smoking i wasnt happy and that was a problem. if yu ever need someone to guide you in the right direction let me know im a cool dude and believe me i know how to deal with addictions, my roommate was addicted to something that date not be mentioned and well lets just say i helped him out a ton. im always here dude and im more than willing to help out however i can

Thanks man, I appreciate it. My problem is I tend to get all wrapped up in one thing at a time. I gotta learn to spread things out and live life to the fullest.

i know how that is lol, what you have to do is set a day and stick to it no matter how hard it gets, no matter how bad you want it. the key is self control. if you can control your self you can do anything you set your mind to

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! Welcome back!

I have to limit myself, within reason or I'd be smoking all the time and not doing other things I should be. My rules are IF the house is clean and I've worked out today, I get to smoke! LOL! It sounds like you ordered some great stuff, I just finished my first box of Mizo watermelon and it's great!

Take care,
BJ

QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Oct 29 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Oct 30 2009, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Oct 29 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah Jay, I'm keeping it in check this time, forreals. As RingsMaster said, moderation is key.

it is have gotten out of hand to where if i wasnt smoking i wasnt happy and that was a problem. if yu ever need someone to guide you in the right direction let me know im a cool dude and believe me i know how to deal with addictions, my roommate was addicted to something that date not be mentioned and well lets just say i helped him out a ton. im always here dude and im more than willing to help out however i can

Thanks man, I appreciate it. My problem is I tend to get all wrapped up in one thing at a time. I gotta learn to spread things out and live life to the fullest.

you may want to ignore every order post by me in the future....just an fyi... smile.gif

Well, here's a pic of the QT... First time smoking it today... Mizo Watermelon!

I'm quite impressed compared to my other QT I had before. I get bigger clouds from this one (probably has a lot to do with me using the Tang small phunnel on this one) and the purge is better than the other one I had. VERY restricted pull compared to being used to a KM now... Think the Nammor hose I have coming in the mail will help with this?

Man, I forgot how quick and easy this thing is to clean compared to the KM Tri I had. It takes like half the time. And my sink's really shallow, so running water through the KM was a bitch... Guess that's why a lot of you take showers with your KM stems. Lol.

Also, I forgot how much I loved these Mya tongs. So much easier to deal with than those fancy bird tongs I was using when I had my KM. The bird tongs wouldn't stay open for me- the little adjuster thing would slide back, closing the tongs.

Anyway, I know it's just a QT, but thought you guys might like an update and pic. Enjoy.

looks great Chris. I normally smoke with my razan, but once in a while use my mya washable and you can tell the difference. It will seem a little less restricted with the Nammor, but will never be quite like a KM (then again, it wasn't meant to be competitive with a KM as far as pull).

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Nov 7 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks great Chris. I normally smoke with my razan, but once in a while use my mya washable and you can tell the difference. It will seem a little less restricted with the Nammor, but will never be quite like a KM (then again, it wasn't meant to be competitive with a KM as far as pull).

Oh yeah, I know it won't ever be like a KM's pull. Just wondering if it'd be less restrictive with the nammor. Thanks for letting me know it is.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 10 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (rhineholt @ Nov 10 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dammit! I want a Nammor hose but I don't want to make 2 orders... =(

add some shisha to it to make it worth it

Do they have a mizo line at hookah-shisha!?
If not, I'll order my tangiers and a nammor from hookahshisha.
My qt, ch coals, small phunnel, annnnd... i think thats it from john.
then i'll search around town for something mizo.

QUOTE (rhineholt @ Nov 10 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 10 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (rhineholt @ Nov 10 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dammit! I want a Nammor hose but I don't want to make 2 orders... =(

add some shisha to it to make it worth it

Do they have a mizo line at hookah-shisha!?
If not, I'll order my tangiers and a nammor from hookahshisha.
My qt, ch coals, small phunnel, annnnd... i think thats it from john.
then i'll search around town for something mizo.

they sure do, just click the nakhla brand and then in the drop down menu the mizo line is at the bottom