I'm Baaaaaaaack...

Well, so much for me quitting hookah. I am going to limit myself this time around...

As you all know, I started with a crappy Inhale hookah. Crapped out after two uses (leaked air). Seller refunded my money (gotta love eBay). Then I discoved HF. You guys pointed me in the right direction of the Mya QT, which I ordered from Hookah-Shisha. I wasn't satisfied, but I now believe that's because I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Sold it and got a Al Fakher Small Solid. Then, I just HAD to have a KM... Got a KM OG Trimetal. Just recently sold it (which I regret) and said I was quitting because hookah was interfering with other things in life...

Well, I just ordered a new one, from John. This time around I'm going to have a little more self-control and limit myself to once a week, no more. This is what I ordered:

-Mya QT with royal blue vase (One-hose, want to go two-hose. Anybody got an extra hose and the auto-seal adapters?)
-Blue/black small Tangiers phunnel bowl
-84-count box of Coconaras
-Nakhla Mizo guava 250g
-Nakhla Mizo watermelon 250g

For me, this is the bare minimum of what I need to get me going again, and this'll help to ensure I don't go crazy with it again. As GNR told me in chat, this is a better investment for now. Get a KM later on after I've been smoking consistently for a good long while, like I should've done in the first place.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Oct 29 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks guys. I can't wait to get smoking again.

Yeah, Arcane, I know... I never really left the forums. Hence the "Lol" in the optional secondary title...

in all seriousness, try and keep hookah in check. really think about what it is you want hookah to be to you...and from what i get, you "want" it to be a relaxing, fun, and enjoyable ACTIVITY....not necessarily a HOBBY.

just don't let it become a priority over your real life responsibilities, or you're going to be right back where you started...selling all your stuff... Edited by Arcane

Yeah, at least I only ever have one hookah... lol.

But seriously, I'm going to keep it in check this time. I LET it take control of me. This time it's going to be more of a treat, I guess you could say. Exactly why I didn't get much shisha. Gonna go get one more flavor of Nak from the local shop... Strawberry! I didn't feel like paying $9 on HJ for something I can get for $5 30 mins. away... I wish the shop carried Mizo.

QUOTE (Arcane @ Oct 29 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Oct 29 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gonna go get one more flavor of Nak from the local shop... Strawberry!

and so it begins....

lol.. don't forget Nak Mizo Watermelon, Cherry, Guava, Melon.. biggrin.gif

And a couple kilos of Tangiers..

And some more Nak..

And more Tangiers..

Lots more Nak..

lol biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh you already got Watermelon and Guava.. well.. get more! biggrin.gif Edited by JDHarding

QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Oct 29 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah Jay, I'm keeping it in check this time, forreals. As RingsMaster said, moderation is key.

it is have gotten out of hand to where if i wasnt smoking i wasnt happy and that was a problem. if yu ever need someone to guide you in the right direction let me know im a cool dude and believe me i know how to deal with addictions, my roommate was addicted to something that date not be mentioned and well lets just say i helped him out a ton. im always here dude and im more than willing to help out however i can

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Oct 30 2009, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Oct 29 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah Jay, I'm keeping it in check this time, forreals. As RingsMaster said, moderation is key.

it is have gotten out of hand to where if i wasnt smoking i wasnt happy and that was a problem. if yu ever need someone to guide you in the right direction let me know im a cool dude and believe me i know how to deal with addictions, my roommate was addicted to something that date not be mentioned and well lets just say i helped him out a ton. im always here dude and im more than willing to help out however i can

Thanks man, I appreciate it. My problem is I tend to get all wrapped up in one thing at a time. I gotta learn to spread things out and live life to the fullest.

QUOTE (Toxik916 @ Oct 30 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That might have been the quickest retirement in HF history.

I was also going to say that. Glad to see you're back Chris. The QT is a great hookah, I've had mine forever. Hopefully things go better this time around. It's easy to get caught up in, but just remember it's supposed to be relaxing and laid back.