Arcane

cotsi95

So i traded him some af for some tngiers orange soda. He shipped the next day and i shipped it today. It came in a priority box in a gallon ziplock bag wraped in saran wrap. It actually didnt take any acclimation i smoked it less then 5 min after getting it and it was perfect! I got the package in 2 days too.

Overall 10/10

awesome guy!

• 2 months later...
Excellent guy. Gifted me a box full of delicious shisha only asking that I pass the favor on. If you can call that a transaction I'd gladly transact with him again lol. Package was recieved superfast considering it came from S. Korea.

• 1 month later...
this guy is the man!

I have sold stuff to him and he has shipped stuff to me. Always perfect and always pays incredibly fast + extra just cause he is the shit.

great guy to deal with, very nice and easy to get in touch with.

A+

• 2 months later...
I bought a glass mnh mini phunnel bowl from Arcane. The bowl came in just as described. He wrapped in bubble wrap and made sure I got it. Even spent more money to add extra things. I paid for the bowl but he sent me tongs and a full bag of tangiers lucid free. Which totaled more than what I sent him. So 5 stars for this guy and 10 out of 10. I would definitely deal with him again in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Did a trade with Jay- one of the best members here on HF. He really helped me out on this one. I appreciate it, Jay!

The shisha was packaged and protected as if they were eggs, lol. He really did a great job on everything. Would definitely trade with again.

A+++

• 3 weeks later...
Traded with Jay and received his package today. It was well packed and chock full of a variety of things. He sent me about 12 ziplock bags of different flavors for me to try and some interesting tasty snacks from Hawaii! Actually, I think I'm in love because he even sent a toy for Chester!! Great guy :D

• 1 month later...
Jay hooked me UP! We did a trade where it was yet again unfair but I really appreciate him helping me out. I sent him 500g of K-Cherry Lucid in return for a Mini Phunnel. He also helped me out with my small QT tray problem by sending me an AF tray, and also threw in some sheesh I've been wanting to try. Jay is hands-down the best guy I've ever traded with. Hope to trade with again... Oh yeah, I just sent him another package of stuff for another trade! Lol...

• 2 weeks later...
Jay strikes again! I sent him a three-flavor bowl he wanted to try out, two boxes of Nak, and two bags of Egyptian lump coals. He sent me 5 or 6 50g's of Fusion to try out, a box of Exoticas, a box of CH Nats, and stem/vase brushes to clean out my new KM with! Jay, I really appreciate you helping me out brother!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in the process of making a trade with jay.
I'm trading him a vase.
He sent me a mini phunnel which i love..., SB pumpkin spice, 2 fusion flavors that i can't remember off the top of my head (im not at home), BB's and mouthtips, and some more tobacco and even some herbal stuff.

All in all, great person to trade with. Very fast.

• 1 month later...
Part one of two trades that assuming the second is as awesome as the first, will be a breeze.

Just got my two KM hoses and bowl in the mail. As expected, everything is packaged like it might explode. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img] Great packaging, quick delivery, very friendly.

FYI, I love the postcards.

• 4 weeks later...
Traded some Tangiers to Jay for some Nakhla. Got it today and everything is great. I love me some Nakhla Coffee.

• 2 weeks later...
Just received a KM Exotica and an AF hose from a trade with Jay. Fast shipping and great packaging. From Hawaii to Iraq with zero damage.

Thanks!!!

Part 2 of my fantastic buys with Jay.

KM gold pear came in, wrapped like a jewel, perfect condition, with some fusion samples to break it in with!

Got a little graduation gift from him just recently too. Made my week, I tell ya what. Thanks for the shisha Jay! Not to mention the 20 some almond tea packets!!! (cleverly used as packing peanuts)

17/10 on what Jay has done for me, and a HUGE belated thank you!!!!!!

I like trading with Jay, because I don't feel bad for laggin on sending him stuff haha. Really understanding, and sent me a bunch of extras. I would trade with him again just to get the Almond/Yam powdered drink mix again ;) .

• 2 months later...
I got the BEST PACKAGE EVER from Jay today. I'm pretty sure he sent me so much stuff because it was my birthday, lol. Well BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I GOT this year! And all he asked me to give him was $10 to cover shipping. I sent $15. Man did I get a lot of stuff... Not sure if he wants me to go into detail about what all I got, but it was a lot of Tang, Nak, AF cocos, and a few GCs. Man am I so happy right now. This made my sucky birthday two days ago the most awesome birthday ever!

Jay, you are the MAN!

• 1 year later...
I recently did a trade with Jay. I offered him 3 packs of unopened tangiers for 2 unopened tangiers K-apple. He didn't feel it was a fair trade since I was sending him 3 packs of tangiers for the 2 he was goind to send me, so he added a unopened pack of BP eventhough I told him it wasn't necessary. Definitively a great guy to deal with. Thanks a ton Jay!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...