Stuie's Bowl Storage Case

Stuie

So I got a bunch of bowls over the years and I don't use them a lot I pretty much stick to my Mini, Small and Olivewood Phunnels. So I wanted to store them because I don't want to get rid of them especially cause some are hard to find. So I dusted off a case I got from H-S and pulled some packing foam out of some Dell boxes at work, a long blade exacto knife to make some x's all the way through the foam and PRESTO!

That is awesome, very slick Stuie. What is the top-right bowl, the yellow/blueish swirl looking one?

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Jul 8 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is awesome, very slick Stuie. What is the top-right bowl, the yellow/blueish swirl looking one?

It's a Double Blown Cyclone Pyrex Bowl
http://saharasmoke.com/store/catalog/Doubl...wl-p-17117.html

My review here:
http://www.hookahforum.com/?showtopic=19750

QUOTE (lowspeedchase @ Jul 8 2009, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Stuie,

How do you get your glass bowls so clean? I can never get rid of a little dark sheesh film!

On all my glass stuff I let it cool. Then wash it buy hand and scrub with a rag and boil them every now then to get the rest of the stuff.

QUOTE (joytron @ Jul 8 2009, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so classy

Thank You!

QUOTE (Genie @ Jul 8 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Niiiiice!!!!!! Well done!

Thank You!

Stuie, that is seriously awesome! I see a super cheif in there...let me know if you ever want to get rid of it, I would be totally interested wink.gif Also, where is your crown bowl? I know you bought it for you baby's hookah, do you just keep it on there?

I have about 6 bowls sitting out at the moment. If I score another case I will try to make another one for them.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...