Troubles With Mnh

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of all.....it was shipped to the UPS store because i am currently moving

2nd....tracking # was teared off as Tarik said

3rd....i never blamed tarik for it being lost...i simply held him on his word that it would be there in the first week

4th....if you felt i did blame him...im sorry it came out like that....tarik is a stand up guy...he took care of the situation

QUOTE (trivial @ Feb 28 2009, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 27 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3rd....i never blamed tarik for it being lost...i simply held him on his word that it would be there in the first week

NO.... NEVER!!!!

QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 25 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I should not have to deal with the problem with FedEx.

Why not? When you order online you run the risk of shipping delays. I've had delayed and lost packages with USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex. **** happens. Calling the vendor requesting that they contact the courier for you will waste more of your time than just contacting the courier directly. Edited by Ralleac

QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 28 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is so irrational. Holding somebody to their word for something they have no control of? That is like someone getting killed in a plane crash and the family blaming the person for not arriving at the airport when they said they would. "Well, they should have took a different plane". Or "they should have drove a car" and if the car got hit by the plane that they would have been on if they had flown" so then ya say "well they shoulda walked". The argument is never ending with that logic.

This is a true story. I was 4 years old and my uncle got drunk with his best friend and had a head on collision on the way home from the bar killing both of them and the people in the other car. (Very stupid of him but that's not the point)
The weekend before I saw him and my aunt at a family get-together and the last thing he told me and my brother was they were taking us to the Fort Worth zoo the next weekend.
I saw my aunt after the wreck and I don't remember if it was the first thing I said but I remember saying to her "Uncle Tommy said he was going to take us to the zoo" and she hugged me and said she would still take us.
If I would have been old enough to grasp the concept of death and grief I should have had my ass beat and put up for adoption! ohmy.gif

My point is Frost you are not 4 years old and at least in this case that is where I see your logic on this. I think that is why the rest of us are so damned baffled. We know we make assurances to people and we expect to be held accountable if the failure was in our control' Maybe he should have hand delivered the damn package to you?
But the he could have been killed in a plane crash or (refer to first story)
You owe Tarik an apology because this is ridiculous. The sad thing is like I put in the first post about being quick to give a sincere apology when you owe one. You don't seem to grasp that you were not being reasonable or fair to him obviously so that would be impossible at this point. And that is damn sad.
My Mom had to explain to me why I should not have said what I did to my aunt that day and she did so in a patient way. After my Mom told me I realized how that came across and I remember apologizing to her instead of saying "well Uncle Tommy did promise"
I know this is a long post but I had hoped at some point you would see why so many people are frustrated with you. The attitude with this is not going to help you in life and at some point I hope it clicks with you one day because it will make you a better person.

I think it just shows how good Tarik is, he handled it, it was indeed a fubar with fedex(surprise surprise) but still well done Tarik, we know it's not you it was fedex, but I think he did the right thing by handling it, though I agree the problem at fedex doesn't mean it's his fault, but he may have more sway with fedex since I'm sure he does alot of business with them, if a shopper says they suck, they don't have to care, but if Tarik is telling them they're affecting his business, they have to listen because it's a lot of money lost to them if he stops using them etc. I think the post should've been problems with Fedex though, cause MNH is always good in my experience, any problems they will handle and they are stand-up guys/gals there.

-Z

I'm sorry to everyone including tarik. After thinking about what scalli said, it really clicked. I was being immature. I am sorry guys. I'm just a guy that likes to do what i say alot of the time and i expect people to do the same but this was an exception because it wasnt tariks faulk. All excusses aside, i am sorry. and thanks scalli for teaching me a good lesson

QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 28 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry to everyone including tarik. After thinking about what scalli said, it really clicked. I was being immature. I am sorry guys. I'm just a guy that likes to do what i say alot of the time and i expect people to do the same but this was an exception because it wasnt tariks faulk. All excusses aside, i am sorry. and thanks scalli for teaching me a good lesson

glad to hear ... admitting to a mistake is a hard thing

QUOTE (frost91 @ Feb 28 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well its really nice you manned up and apologized, hope nobody holds this against you. Everyone hates waiting for packages, sometimes its easy to get carried away. I am really impressed with the way MNH handled the situation, very proffesional.