Mya Store Visit Report

This place is in the middle of NOWHERE...like...surrounded by fields and the runways of Dulles airport. It's not a big store, but that being said, look at this beautiful display:

To answer some questions:

-r1v3th3ad
You can get a pink vase on any model. They told me you can mix and match any component you like. The cheapest crystal vases are about 160-180. They had a pink one in stock:

There were no glass ones that looked like that, here is what they had in glass in pink:

-Stuie
There seemed to be a few cloisonnée obelisks in the shop:

Apparently the VA location is an assembly point, they seem to have a back room full of components. I think if you call them up, they could make an nargile you wanted out of any of their various vases, stems, hoses, etc. Pretty cool stuff.

.....okay I just regained consciousness.

I WANNA GO VISIT!

I would be a kid in a candy shop!

I don't care what people think that light blue Obelisk with the flower stem is Freaking awesome. They have a pink pyramid base and other cool stuff I have never seen. I want to go and just build my own!!!!

QUOTE (Christopher The Great @ Dec 31 2008, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where exactly is this? I'm only about an hour and half from DC, I'd like to visit it sometime.

It's "Sterling" but it's kinda between there and South Riding..you can literally see the runways of Dulles from it. It's pretty remote.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Dec 31 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't care what people think that light blue Obelisk with the flower stem is Freaking awesome. They have a pink pyramid base and other cool stuff I have never seen. I want to go and just build my own!!!!

Totally agree about the blue obelisk!

QUOTE (MadBubbler @ Dec 31 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They show you the "glass room"?

No, I forgot to ask about it...is it in the back? What is it?

QUOTE (Stuie @ Dec 31 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.....okay I just regained consciousness.

I WANNA GO VISIT!

I would be a kid in a candy shop!

+1 to the light blue Obelisk that thing is sweet!

damn!

its like a build-a-bear for hookah smokers... and a lot more expensive smile.gif

holy hell, thx for taking the time to get that info for me, I rly appreciate it.
The ol' lady is still asleep, but when she gets up, she'll be looking these over and maybe I could get an answer outta her so I can get her a hookah this summer.

QUOTE (leadpipecinch21 @ Jan 1 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Christopher The Great @ Dec 31 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where exactly is this? I'm only about an hour and half from DC, I'd like to visit it sometime.

to be more specific it's on 606 inbetween rt 50 and rt 28 in the chantilly/sterling area. it's right on the border of both.

Thanks, I'm gonna look up the exact address and hopefully visit it sometime in the next few weeks.

very nice, they have some nice setups there with some great color combos, I was gonna visit that place when i was in Virginia beach but it was way 2 damn far for me to go there especially at that time when gas was like $3.00+ /gal then.

its on the site um.... that and thats like almost 2 hours from tampa and if its worth it im gonna save up like 250 and drive over there and pick out the parts to a new pipe

FLORIDA LOCATION
1335 Bennett Drive
Unit 141
Longwood, Florida 32750
TEL.: +1 407 699-9692
FAX.: +1 407 699-9692