Hookah Company Washables

Could've done a better job picking colors.. might try one out in a bit, after the people getting them now have had them for a while: it's just like how everyone raves about the nammors for the first month or so they have them and then they fall apart

QUOTE (wilarseny @ Dec 19 2008, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could've done a better job picking colors.. might try one out in a bit, after the people getting them now have had them for a while: it's just like how everyone raves about the nammors for the first month or so they have them and then they fall apart

I've had 3 Nammors for 6 months that haven't deteriorated at all.

Hell I wish my tip didnt come out for my nammor....I broke it 3 times already (same spot but still). Either way it looks good and I dont understand how people's nammor's die so quick.

after i hear the durability of these i may pick one of in the future... but after my razan fell apart after about 5 or 6 months i picked up a KM ultimate and i'm loving it. so if anyone has one of these and a KM ultimate feel free to give a nice little comparison.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Dec 19 2008, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (wilarseny @ Dec 19 2008, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've had 3 Nammors for 6 months that haven't deteriorated at all.

i only bought one nammor over a year ago when they first came out and it is still practically like now.
the people with broken nammors must throw them around a lot because i take care of my stuff and its still in perfect condition.

I have two of these. They are both shorter then my Razan but it isn't really an issue. These feel more solid but one of them is not that flexible. The pull is almost the same its slightly better. I

These came out on 'another site" and my friends and i bought 4 of them. 2 of them are rigid, hard to bend, but wider then the other 2, but the pull feels the same because the mouthtip is the same diameter. I have a razan that is rigid like this too. They are no different then Razan hoses, but they are 4 bucks cheaper, and including shipping and discount they are 6 bucks cheaper.

These are a better deal, butt he same exact hose. No better pull, not a worse pull, just teh exact same, but cheaper.

someone likes complementary colors i guess?

no red, no green, no yellow, that being said....

freakin teal and two shades of pink hells yeah! Hookah 80's style me likey....

but really cmon now

Well, now here's a real question. Put on your thinking caps...

If I make a washable hose, how could I permanently attach the head piece/stem piece? Tape? Wouldn't that tend to make the thing fall apart after some time? Sami says the company making the Nammor had some problems, but they are greatly improved now.

I've compared the Nammor and the Hookah Company one, and here's my conclusion. The Nammor is slightly better. Put it a different way, the Hookah Company one is $1 more and 12" longer, but the head pieces don't come out. I'll keep my $1, you can keep the 12". I've disassembled both too, I should just mention. The plastic coiling is quite interesting, but there are non-waterproof materials in both, so...wash it sparingly.