Mini Phunnel Talk

Oh mighty Eric of Tangiers, I humbly come to you in servitude and with a contrite spirit and ask that you search my soul, PRAYING you find me worthy to sample some of your new grape shisha that I'm sure will only be describable as smokey nectar from the Gods, destined to replace the very clouds that Zeus himself stands 'pon.

/thread lol

Can't end the thread the mini thread NEVER ENDS!!!!!

And we already have a cult it involves oatmeal, hot teachers, miniphunnels, and more hot teachers and oatmeal. Speak to IV, Hojo, Click, or myself if you wish to join. We will gladly eat oatmeal from our minis with you.

Oh mighty Eric of Tangiers, I humbly come to you in servitude and with a contrite spirit and ask that you search my soul, PRAYING you find me worthy to sample some of your new grape shisha that I'm sure will only be describable as smokey nectar from the Gods, destined to replace the very clouds that Zeus himself stands 'pon.

haha I'd be willing try some out and give you a review on it.. video if you wanted it

I'm gonna get pictures of me breaking the mini in with oatmeal as soon as I get it. Raisins and spice w/ a hot teacher. biggrin.gif

copy pasta

smile.gif

oh and just for kicks,,

yeah boy!

Can we still be banned for this if a mod, however temporary, is responsible?

QUOTE (Hojo @ Dec 17 2008, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can we still be banned for this if a mod, however temporary, is responsible?

probably

Oh mighty Eric, Divine Creator of Tangiers, I humbly come to you in servitude and with a contrite spirit and ask that you search my soul, PRAYING you find me worthy to sample some of your new grape shisha that I'm sure will only be describable as smokey nectar from the Gods, destined to replace the very clouds that Zeus himself stands 'pon.

You know I had to jump in on this! lol this thread has blown up since I was last on the forum. Sadly I don't have the amount of time I would like to chat it up with you fellow hookaholics. I'm so strapped for time I can't even smoke as much as I would like to sad.gif

Ended, ended!

It was silly sarcasm for laughs and giggles! I didn't mean spam the thread and post it nonstop!!!!!

Joke joke joke!!!!!

/"prayer"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I humbly apologize to any and all who may presently or in the future come across this section of the miniphunnel thread.....

Back to reality now....MINIPHUNNEL WOO!!!!

facepalm

the one problem i i see with the funnel since tangiers in it self is so heat sensative a mini funnel is just gonna burn the shisha so much if you use 2 cocos... your going to have to split a coco in half which will be a bitch eh? Exoticas even might be a bitch! but im sure we will find a way to heat manage a mini...

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Dec 17 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ended, ended!

It was silly sarcasm for laughs and giggles! I didn't mean spam the thread and post it nonstop!!!!!

Joke joke joke!!!!!

/"prayer"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I humbly apologize to any and all who may presently or in the future come across this section of the miniphunnel thread.....

Back to reality now....MINIPHUNNEL WOO!!!!

facepalm

Ninja, would you expect anything else from the mini phunnel starved masses?

If you told us the mini phunnels would come faster if we went in our front yards, and prayed to the hookah gods while only wearing tie dyed speedo's, and oatmeal pentagrams painted on our bodies, im sure we would