Shisha Pass It On

I'm def down to participate with at least a custom mix of my own, I've got tangiers, lucid/reg, AF, starbuzz, nakhla, to trade it shouldn't be too expensive to participate so everyone should if they can.

Here's an additional idea though, When you finally post the list of names maybe you could put "no reg. tangiers" beside peoples names that don't have a phunnel, just and idea. But If i took 4 flavors and replaced them with reg tangiers I wouldn't want the next guy to not be able to smoke them all. So think about it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would really like to see this hit 10 people.... so just 3 more... we'll give it a day or two and see what happens

ok so heres the deal... i'm ready to kick this thing off if you all agree...

how do we want to pick order? i can mix them up randomly, i can post what i plan on sending and the person who wants it the most can claim it, whatever..

just let me know your thoughts...

i'll be sending my 50's out in hookah hookah tubs. i think this is easiest. whoever gets it can scrap out ALL of the shisha into their own container, clean them, and put their stuff to send out the next day. this means we can use the same box, the shisha is in a good container, and its easy all the way around. i'll put the 50's themselves in ziplocks in case of leaks... i just like the hh tubs because there is not loss of juice/shisha in baggies

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Oct 4 2008, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok... so heres my idea...

i'm going to package up a box of shisha containing 5 different 50g samples

it'll contain a good variety of whatever i have when i ship it.

what i want to do is put together a list of members. each member ships to the next. the last person on the list will ship back to me! everybody wins.

here are the rules:
1: a person mae take as many of the 50g samples as they want, but must replace each with a 50g sample from their own stash.
2: you must post a review of the shisha you took
3: you must reship to the next person within one week, with a tracking number.
4: you must have at least 100 posts
5: you must have at least on completed trade on the forum (with a positive outcome)
6: no replacing good shisha with shitty shisha. it screws the next person over. if you cant replace tang/af with something of similar value then dont take that shisha.
now, dont sign up for this a) you dont have money to ship, or cool.gif you dont have any shisha to replace with what you'll take

i'll open this up until tuesday... then i'll ship to the first on the list on friday.

my package will likely include:
tang
nahkla
al amir
fusion
a custom mix of my own (would like to see this replaced with others custom mixes as well)

post on here if your in and can commit

sounds like a whole latta work and time......

while i'm sad your first post on this forum was spent downgrading my idea without any input to improve it, i still hope you become a productive member of the forum some day

This is an amazing idea, dont know why you would say such a thing. Its a way to try new shisha without having to buy more shisha. I think anyone involved gets an amazing deal and I want to take part myself, I hope this sticks around for quite a while.

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Oct 10 2008, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
while i'm sad your first post on this forum was spent downgrading my idea without any input to improve it, i still hope you become a productive member of the forum some day

BURN.

But yeah sounds like a lot of work and time, but whoever does it will manage. Unfortunatley it will all end when one person doesnt continue sending it on.. for a number of reasons, "not enough time" (world's number 1 excuse) or theyre just plain selfish. id be in for it, if the shipping to me didnt cost a fortune tongue.gif good luck

you people have no faith. i participate in fun things like this all the time on beer forums. never had one go wrong yet, and theres a LOT of money in some of those packages. i'm not gonna cry if i lose 250 of shisha... but i have faith i'll get a good mix back....

if i can risk some of my rare beers, i have no problems risking this.

BTW I think the premium member spot can replace EITHER the trade, or a lack of posts... not both, but one

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Oct 10 2008, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you people have no faith. i participate in fun things like this all the time on beer forums. never had one go wrong yet, and theres a LOT of money in some of those packages. i'm not gonna cry if i lose 250 of shisha... but i have faith i'll get a good mix back....

if i can risk some of my rare beers, i have no problems risking this.

BTW I think the premium member spot can replace EITHER the trade, or a lack of posts... not both, but one

well i personally have faith, but i think a premium member should be a requirement or at least to be known on the forums as reliable. i dont think anyone would cry if they lost some shisha, hell id be into this, i have too much shisha, but its still a bummer to get burned by one selfish act.

heres what i think sunday, i think we should just say STFU to all the non belivers. Ok i was JK about that. But i think its a good call to let premium only replace one requirement. Also i would say you could just mix the names up and pick the order at random. I would also love to know when we will start.

alright... i'll draw names from a hat with my dog sunday night.... i will ship on monday. people have until then to join.

Hey guys,

I just did a trade with another local HF member on Wednesday night (not revolving around this, just happened to live only like 10 minutes away, and we both had shisha we wanted to sample). His user name is teox. I'll see about getting him to make a positive trade review for me, so I can still be involved in this.

Thanks

if nothing else you only need 9 posts by sunday rigor, that shouldnt be a problem

SPS
rigor
aethiolas
liquidglass
voski
willbb
coda
nick
wade
SPS

theres your list. i suggest pm'ing the person above you your addy so they know where they are shipping to. i'll ship today, but do to a friend coming in town and starting a new job i'm not sure if i'll hit the PO up today or not, but soon fo sho.

any problems with the list lemme know.

rigor... are they any brands that you love/hate? dont want to send you stuff you wont smoke/take so let me know!

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Oct 13 2008, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SPS
rigor
aethiolas
liquidglass
voski
willbb
coda
nick
wade
SPS

theres your list. i suggest pm'ing the person above you your addy so they know where they are shipping to. i'll ship today, but do to a friend coming in town and starting a new job i'm not sure if i'll hit the PO up today or not, but soon fo sho.

any problems with the list lemme know.

rigor... are they any brands that you love/hate? dont want to send you stuff you wont smoke/take so let me know!

PM Sent! smile.gif

Hold on! I say we arrange it so the next person you ship to is the closest one to you. This way we can minimize shipping costs. For example, if I get the package from Florida and the person I need to send it to lives in Florida I would have to ship the package all the way across the country again. Just a suggestion! So as of now I would need to send it to Willbb?