Shisha Pass It On

QUOTE (voski @ Oct 13 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hold on! I say we arrange it so the next person you ship to is the closest one to you. This way we can minimize shipping costs. For example, if I get the package from Florida and the person I need to send it to lives in Florida I would have to ship the package all the way across the country again. Just a suggestion! So as of now I would need to send it to Willbb?

I agree with this - good idea. It will cut costs, and allow everyone to get their shipments sooner. I'm all for this. Everyone should chime in with their city and zip code so we can figure this out again.

Irvine, CA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to do it but I'm too new to this forum and I wouldn't trust someone as new as me. One bad apple is all it takes. And to the person that bad mouthed the idea...IF IT'S TO MUCH WORK FOR YOU ... THEN DON'T DO IT... it's that easy.

The final list from SPS was the following. Asterisks next to their names, means we're STILL waiting on their input of location.

SPS
rigor
aethiolas
*liquidglass
voski
willbb
coda
cotsi95
*nick

we'll assume voski is right for now... i have work tom/saturday. so it will be monday before i ship anyway, so we'll give them the weekend. i'm in no rush to get this thing running

also 'mirus' wants to play, but he's a brand spanking new member. he's offered to send me an extra 250 up front to show he's for real. if he cops out i'll send his 250 the next person. if not i'll send him 250 of my stuff and just treat it as a trade. so if you guys are down then he's vouched for

I've spoken with Mirus in chat quite a bit lately, and he seems like a very nice guy, excited about his new world of hookah. I have no issues with him coming into the lineup!

grenadine and whatevs mirus.. i'm not a picky guy by any means.. just none of the usual soex/hh/black label