Dissapointment.....

HC always pulls through for me. They forgot to ship me the carrying bag and bowl grommets for my Nour and I called, George was profusely apologizing and explained that they are revamping the system. He said he'll throw in 50g of Fusion. I was just happy they were shipping me the bag and grommets! I was happy and when I got the package in, they gave me THREE bowl grommets, 4 (READ IT: F-O-U-R) 50g of Fusion all different flavors. HC is awesome biggrin.gif

I havent had any experience with HC and am very impressed by what they did to fix the situation, but I disagree with all you guys that initially said it was no big deal.

We've been taught to accept crappy customer service and that we are doing THEM a favor by giving our hard earned money to THEM ("them" does not necessarily mean HC or any other company hookah, or otherwise, in specific).

I think once an agreement was reached and a certain service was offered, not asked for, that HC should have gone through with it regardless of cost to them. I understand the opinion so many of you have and once again am very impressed with HC's response, but definately feel that a phone call was necesarry in response to the situation to ask if it were okay to send the vase that was found or if it was preffered that the more expensive vase be sent anyway, as expectations were changed at their initiation, not the customer's.

I work with customers all the time and try to provide great service and with that experience under my belt now see how crappy much of the service has become in all different types of business.

Props to HC for the fix though, THAT was the great service I speak of and a good alternative to what I feel should have happened in the first place. Make's me feel confidant in ordering from them myself in the future.

QUOTE (frost91 @ Sep 6 2008, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also they told me on the fone that their policy is that if they find the original vase or thing they dont have in stock they send that out instead....but they said sorry for not calling

I've dealt with HS and HC as well as MNH.

1 order a Hookah from HC: 2 days processing time, 3 days to ship. Days to arrival: 6 business days (delivered to US)
1 order from HS: 9 days processing time, not yet shipped (Tracking says Electronic Info Received, meaning USPS has not yet picked it up). I e-mailed them and they blamed it on the "labor day" break.
1st order from MNH: 1x big order with over a kg of shisha and other accessories. Less than 24h to ship. Days to arrival: 2 days
2nd order from MNH: over 1kg of tobacco. Days to shipping: 1 day. Has not yet arrived.

So it goes like this:
MNH>HC>*>HS in my small not relevant book of experiences.

There is no reason not to ship to Canada, they simply need to label it as shisha molasse and it won't get dutied.

While HC's service was courteous on the phone I cannot condone leaving Canada out of the shipping destinations. HS is just bad alltogether so far for me.

Well every order I have placed with HC, HS, and MNH all of them shipped within 24 hours and I received them exactly when I was supposed to. So as you can see everyone has different experiences. 9 days is way out of line though, I'd prob complain if it took 9 days just to leave their warehouse. I am not a complainer but 9 days is a bit much.