Do Girls Dig The Hookah?

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Jun 20 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its hit or miss but always worth a try

+1

It's never worked for me but I guess if you're suave enough and ask the right girl it could work.

QUOTE (Citizen's_Hookah @ Jun 20 2008, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
John: Wanna go smoke some of the real stuff?

Hannah: How dare he?! *slap*

Well yeah, if you say it like that...

Put it this way - if she wasn't down with smoking the hookah and gives you some kind of negative reaction to it - then you wouldn't have wanted her around anyways so just be out in the open about it and ask her.

If she flips out on you and goes into a tree hugging vegan anti-smoking tirade then at least you realized it now instead of later.

My wife loves, it and several of her friends love it.

Hookah Pickup Lines:
"What's your favorite fruit flavor?"
"Do you like to inhale or just suck?"
"I am real man, I don't use a mod."
"You want to shotgun?"
"I am just like Tangiers, give a little time to breathe, and I will rock your world!"

QUOTE (Citizen's_Hookah @ Jun 20 2008, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...or will they get offended if I invite them for a session?

mine does, she doesn't take huge rips, but she smokes it with me.

Overall the experience i've gotten from other girls being around it is, if they like smoking they smoke it, if they don't smoke then obviously, they will usually pass on it.

My wife was the original person who introduced me to Hookah. Just ask them if they are into smoking hookah, and explain it to them if they don't know what it is.

Girls in Colorado love hookah. There are oftentimes more girls than guys at my local hookah bars, and most of my girl friends (friends that are girls, not girlfriends... smile.gif ) smoke too. A couple of my favorite hookah smoking buddies are girls, and one of them is pretty much the only person I know that can blow a better smoke ring than I can.

Now I just need to start dating a girl that smokes. happy.gif Edited by peterjmag

QUOTE (melanko @ Jun 20 2008, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My wife was the original person who introduced me to Hookah. Just ask them if they are into smoking hookah, and explain it to them if they don't know what it is.

I agree, if they don't know what it is, explain, and if they don't like it they should be cool that you do it anyway, if not (aka they freak) they are a close minded person you don't want around anyway.

I actually met my current girlfriend through her room mate (who smokes hookah) she had her over at a party and i was like, hey you should come smoke hookah with me sometime.

Plenty of girls will ask if they can come by and try it just to hang out with you (given they know you do it and they might be interested in you)

Otherwise just do this
ask if she wants to come over and smoke hookah/ hang out at your place. OR go to a hookah bar, much more relaxed and un forced. Depends on how "anti smoking" she is. (Me as well as other people i know, have never touched a cig but we love hookah)

But if she turns it down (after you find out if she knows what it is) then be like, that's cool well how about we grab some coffee, I'll let you buy wink.gif.
Much like hookah coffee/tea/etc is a very "temporary" thing so she doesn't feel forced to stay around forever like someone might with a meal, makes it much more relaxed.

Good luck wink.gif

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Jun 20 2008, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every girl I hang out with has come over at least once to smoke. Good times.. Good times smile.gif

I LOVE GOOD TIMES...Just got 250g from Romman

I know that was a bad joke...but i have been watching M*A*S*H