Gaius Samples

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got home and there was a box in the kitchen. I thought that my books came in but nope...even better...the samples!

The peach smells pretty good. Nice packaging and ziplock sealed bags. It even comes with tips! Looks like its wet but not dripping wet which is good. Also has a very fine cut which could be good. I'm going to try it out with camel when I get out of class tonight.

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Jan 30 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I got home and there was a box in the kitchen. I thought that my books came in but nope...even better...the samples!

The peach smells pretty good. Nice packaging and ziplock sealed bags. It even comes with tips! Looks like its wet but not dripping wet which is good. Also has a very fine cut which could be good. I'm going to try it out with camel when I get out of class tonight.

funny, the stuff LOOKS like afzal...

QUOTE (anddy @ Jan 30 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Theyre the same kinda tips on black and milds. I dont think theyll work on hoses. But the boxes look so nice. I got my package today too.

If anybody tries out a flavor, post. I dont know which one I wanna try out first.

I'm going to light up banana in about 45 minutes.

Might mix it with the mixed berry, unless another flavor changes my mind by then. Edited by Glassjaw

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jan 30 2008, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Jan 30 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

funny, the stuff LOOKS like afzal...

Yeah I got some samples of Afzal (Orange, Vanilla, and Chocomint). Packaging looks very similar with the mini ziplock and included tips. Those tips are nicer than the crap ones that came with my afzal though.

Thanks guys for posting up the pix. I remember e-mailing Gaius shortly after he sent out the message about the samples. Hopefully I made it on the list.

I'm interested in reading the feedback on Kamal.

So many flavors to choose from.....waiting here in class till 9...maybe smoke all the flavors. The banana smells decent. The grape smells kinda weird. We shall see.

The tips are cool but they should be some original shaped ones, not the black and mild style flat craps. Maybe this tobacco was suppose to be rolled in a tobacco leaf and smoked...Another thing is the fruity ghey colors...hope theres no pink