Gaius Samples

I tried a couple of the flavors. Peach and Strawberry. I had no problem with smoke. Full thick clouds. The flavor was strange but I liked it. The tobacco was real sticky. Just have to work your fingers in it to break it up.

Over all I think I may like this stuff.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question on Kamal's flavors... I'm reading that there is a cigar-like taste to it. Will it stink up the room your smoking in, your clothes, or the hookah itself??? I typically smoke in my living room and want to make sure the place isn't going to smell like ass afterwards.

Samples came to the PO Box last night so I'm going to try a few after work today. The whole post office smelt like shisha!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm anxious to try this stuff and i'll be leaving some reviews in the review section when I'm done.

Thanks

I didnt notice any remaining odors after smoking 4 Kamal flavors back to back.

Don't forget with hookah your mainly vaporizing and not burning the tobacco as you would with other methods (cigars, pipes, etc)

You guys weren't kidding when you said this stuff turns to rock! My first bowl was cemented in there, I had to chisel it out, but I had left it for about a half hour before I cleaned the hookah. The second time I cleaned it immediately and it wasn't so bad. I'm convinced this is due to the huge amount of heat that is necessary to smoke this stuff; it seems like it's actually baking it to the bowl.

• 7 months later...
resurrecting from the past... RHL ... no the test phase is over. This shisha is now known as Jewels and can be purchased at SaharaSmoke.com