Alcohol Thread

Gaara

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beerwise: Ditto on all of the hefeweizen posts!! Dunkel are ok but i like lighter ones and german brewed ones are way better than the gordon biersch, widmer, etc american versions. Thats not to say that i dont have a couple widmer hefe cups to drink them in smile.gif. BevMo= my friend for their variety

beer is piss water XD IMO at least tongue.gif

I personally love margaritas, and tequila in general. I used to love vodka, but a little incident kinda turned me off vodka XD Favorite mixed drink other than margarita, either Fuzzy Navel, Long Island Iced Tea, or Mojito.

And for anyone who knows im under 21, if i remember right, in texas, you can drink as long as its provided by your legal guardian, and i stay at home biggrin.gif

I love bud ice out of thebottle, but it seems they don't make it that way anymore.

I like vodka and bacardi light or silver depending upon where you're at.

I also enjoy the korean vodka or rice wine my marine buddy sent me.

as far a mixed drinks go i make excellent ones. Though I personallly don't like tequila, long island ice teas are tasty, and I make and excellent tequilla sunrise.

Great thread.

Beer: Of the American cheap-o's I get at college I'll take Miller lite or Natty lite.
Good beer: Zywiec (polish) is excellent

And vodka with anything.

And my new favorite:
1 oz Skyy citrus and 1oz Bacardi O, mix with Orange soda

QUOTE (web250 @ Apr 2 2007, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great thread.

Beer: Of the American cheap-o's I get at college I'll take Miller lite or Natty lite.
Good beer: Zywiec (polish) is excellent

And vodka with anything.

And my new favorite:
1 oz Skyy citrus and 1oz Bacardi O, mix with Orange soda

natty ice? are you kidding me that stuff tastes like watered down shit haha. i think its worse than keystone

• 2 weeks later...
Beer - Lionshead, PBR, Guinnes, Harp, Newcastle, Magic Hat #9, Yuengling Lager.

Liqour - Stoli-O and OJ or Club, Stoli-Vanilla and Ginger Ale (if any likes cream soda, i suggest this), Capt and Coke, Straight Jameson,

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Apr 13 2007, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shishboarder @ Apr 12 2007, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PATRON, nothing like it, ill drink that straight all day, as for beer im a college boy so its a dirty thirty o' busch busch

Which kind of Patron do you like?

GOLD, silvers good too, but gold is where its at Edited by shishboarder

wow, havent seen a thread about booze in...ever...where do i start?.... with food ill drink either beer(strictly heineken or becks) or wine, for just a night out drinking im a whisky guy, johnny walker blue is by far the best whisky ive ever had in my life, but since its a 200 dollar bottle i usually go for a johnny black on the rocks, i love screwdrivers(skyy vodka or belvedere-absolute and grey goose suck ass) kill me's are pretty kickass(jack and coke), jose cuervo tequilla is always good, and recently ive started taking a liking to gin and tonic(tanqueray isnt half bad) any bacardi in my opinion is disgusting(especially coconut), and cognac with a nice cigar is such a good mix, regardless of the rep that hennessy has its pretty damn good, that and courvasier napoleon XO....okay im done...next.

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Apr 17 2007, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still curious to try Cisco XD

I've had cisco once when i was on tour with my friends' band in 2005. Drank like 2 of the mid sized bottles of it and passed out in the back of the van for the rest of the night. That shit knocked me on my ass.

• 2 years later...
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"]Beer: Any Dogfish Head for american microbrew (or any good microbrew for that matter), especially the Paolo Santo.[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] Young's Double Chocolate Stout for English[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] [/font][/size][size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] Any German Dopplebock like [/font][/size][url="http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/grand-teton-double-vision-dopplebock/101134/"][color="#000000"][size=2][font="'Times New Roman"]Grand Teton Double Vision Dopplebock[/font][/size][/color][/url]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] [/font][/size][size=2][font="'Times New Roman"]The cheapest american beer I'll buy is Yuengling[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] [/font][/size][size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] Tsingtao for quirky beer (although it is shitty) but I like it better than coors, miller, michelob, bud.[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] [/font][/size][size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] I also brew my own in the summer and fall.[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] I am a sucker for heavily-hopped IPA's!!!![/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"]Liquor: Scotch (I have a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue that I work on every once in awhile), I usually get Talisker or Johnny Walker Black[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] Gin, Tanqueray is the best[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] Very picky about Vodka (the cheapest I buy is Absolut), my favorite is Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka, I will never drink Smirnoff anything -- had it once and it's not worth any money to be spent on it.[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"]Liqueur: Disarrono[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"]Mixed: Cafe & Scotch (Johnny Walker Red, Coffee)[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] Gin & Tonic (my default favorite drink of all time)[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] Cucumber Martini (Crop Cucumber Vodka, Tonic water, Ice, Lime, Cucumber)[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] Vegan Martini (1.5 pt Crop Cucumber Vodka, 1.5 pt Crop Tomato Vodka, 1 pt dry Vermouth)[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] Toasted Almond (Amaretto, Kahlua, Lite Cream)[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="'Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]

Any good hoppy IPA, at cellar temp.

Estes Park Renegades are best.

Favourite firewater would be most any Islay whisky.
Laphroaig "old malt"-cask strength has to be the finest whisky ever made by man, second is a 18 YO Laphroaig. Coal Ila, or Ardbeg aren't bad in a pinch. Ardbeg [b]Corryvreckan[/b] is surprising... really starting to like it-maybe too much.

Side note: Milk and any alcohol sounds frighteningly revolting.