Tell Tale Sign Your Bowl Is Burned!

this weekend i was kindof lazy and let my friends set up the hookah. I use natural coals because my instants got confiscated,so when they put it on the coals were very hot. They persisted to blow on the coals until they WERE ON FIRE!! and the bowl was cashed in one hit, the rest of the smoking was jsut smoking wood through a hookah. This led me to warn you all NEVER INHALE WHEN THE COALS ON FIRE or youll burn the bowl instantly.

lol.

coals on fire means youre scorching the bowl instantly. thats pretty damn funny.

i remember a long time ago, we tried to smoke without foil...oh dear god, maybe like a cigar it was tolerable...but inhaling was pure death.

QUOTE (camelflage @ Jan 10 2007, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
reminds me of a guy in the bar that decided to try and smoke the bowl with his lighter like it was a giant pipe. i think he burned the shit out of his thumb and the tobacco. we threw him out.

heh this reminds me of a short story. back when i was a total hookah newb i borrowed my friends egytpian and some tobac to take to school for a school project, cant remember exactly for what but i needed a cultural item. but anyways i was hangin out with my cousin that nite and i told him all about the joys of hookah but he never experienced it. so little did i know that quick lights or japanese coals cant just be bought at a grocery store and we really wanted to smoke, so i went ahead and set up the hookah and we used a lighter. yea we were coughin up a storm for about 10 mins swearing we got a hint of strawberry in the harshness lol. moral of the story is...a hookah cant be smoked like a bong but we all know that lol.

eh have one of your "friends" add a new coal to the bowl, of the quicklite variety, and not tell you, while you see half asleep sucking on the hose not looking. He was the only one that found me gagging for 5 minutes on the smoke let off by a newly lite coal. Lets just say he doesn't even get to smell the smoke we blow out anymore biggrin.gif