Homemade Drying Rack!

Addison Roberts

So I just got done smoking my regal and I thought to myself how I could dry this hookah… So I went out in the garage grabbed some wood my girlfriend had left over from a pinterest project and went to work! It looks nice when not in use and looks nice when in use! Ill upload some pictures off my phone! 

EDITED OUT PICS

Edited by Chreees
Removed pics per Addison's request...

I did feel like going out and buying one from walmart lol I hate walmart 

Skoozle yours just looks like some kind of female toy… OR well I guess in some cases a unisex toy… 

Edited by Addison Roberts

Idk it just reminds me one in the pink another in the stink… IMO haha.. I will upload new ones with out the stacks on deck…

Idk it just reminds me one in the pink another in the stink… IMO haha.. I will upload new ones with out the stacks on deck…

Lol, That'd be for a pretty large lady.

It's a paper towel holder.

I want to eventually do something along the lines of what you have done but for multiple pipes and bases.  That will be after I get a bigger house and have more room to spread my hookah stuff out.

I was thinking about using the full 6ft of that piece of wood I cut but I don't have enough pipes for that yet and I already have a similar design but store bought for my glass

I purchased some wood off lowes.com and I am going to make a nice one so I can keep it in my kitchen and will probable use the same stain as my cabinets.

• 3 weeks later...

After cleaning my pipe with hot hot water I just blow through the pipe .. HARD :-) and it clears out all the water in the entire pipe, the vase, after cleaning I just dump the water and sit it right side up, who cares if a few drops of water are left in it. Then I leave the stem on the carpet and vase siting normally. After a day when I go smoke again, I put it back together and smoke out of it, or put it back together and use a different pipe. Hoses I blow through well a few times then I hang on a rack after use.

You guys and you're drying devices ... why? I suppose it would be useful if you have dogs that would f with your stuff if it was off to the side in a room, but other than that ... why?

No its an off brand vortex bowl I bought off ebay for 6 bucks. 

Revised: It works great though and I don't see to much of a difference in a authentic vortex vs this off brand. My local hookah bar bought quite a few of these and I got hooked on them once I found out they were practically the same. 

Edited by Addison Roberts