Hookah Bar Beard Champion!

SaintPendulous

Been growing my beard for around a year and ahalf and The local Hookah Bar here in Omaha was having a no shave November beard contest. 1 category was progressive through November and the 2nd category was Biggest Baddest Beard. I WON!!! I decided to style my beard with Hairspray and it took me about an hour and forty minutes to decide what to do and how to do it. Only my second time styling it and both times were on my own and im pretty happy with the result and the Symmetry especially for a super novice!

Dont have the beard envy going, just nice to see another red beard looking good, I just removed mine today into a fu manchu. Now my chin is suddenly cold. I have been very rapidly as of late seeing more gray/white in my beard and goatee than my natural red. But I do believe being 47 does play a big part. Way to go in winning the contest, keep it going Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Travis, I gave up trying. I get a good start, then it just drives me so nuts I shave it off, the only way a man should, with a big effin straight razor Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Nice beard, you realize your face+that beard kinda seems like your doing a take on the Marvel Hyrdra Emblem(yes, I know, only 4 tentacles on yours).

You look like Brent from Mastadon

Also, how is it that my fellow red heads can grow massive bears and I cannot. All i get is chin and mustache. 

You are the second person to say that....and we are not best friends lol. Mastodon is by far my favorite band, got two or three posters signed by them, I have all their CDs, a ticket stub signed by Bill (not the guy u r thinkin off, that's Brent)and Brann their drummer!

also typically Red Heads lose the hair on the top of their heads more than people with other colors of hair....so maybe we balanced it out with Beards?