Ebay Chat

Stuie

So a lot of us buy and sell on eBay. I have been doing it longer than I have been smoking hookahs so I just wanted to start a thread about stuff in general on eBay, hookah and non hookah related. 

I really want this to be a good discussion... but my main motive at the moment is I gotta vent!

There are lot of stories out there about people getting scammed by sellers, but my story is about some noob trying to scam me. 

I sold a Black Nammor Hose on eBay

$(KGrHqNHJ!0FGn,qjZsJBRp+hW0)Yw~~60_57.J

The guy emails me saying the thread is falling apart and wants it replaced. I don't have one to replace it. I ask for a picture to confirm.... this is what I get....

2mgtuf8.jpg

I am not sure what hose this is but it's not a Nammor. Nammor only made one white colored handle hose, the Disco (Remember that thing) but it didn't have the silver sparkles in the puff balls. Plus it's been what 4 years since I have even seen one. This guy is trying to scam me, I already reported him. First year in a decade someone has tried to scam me. 

For those of you that don't know you can ban certain people from bidding on your items. 

http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html

I highly recommend everyone add this scammer to their list: camdenoneal98 

If anyone wants the copy of my banned bidders list, here it is: 

2010jennis2010, 240sx_jdm, a_gamers_dozen, albertjr, aplusacc, arielsc89, artsydudes, aznucf83, banc_86, billdent, bolzano09, brennanm912, burns032010, camdenoneal98, carter7448, conquera4186, cordrama, cundh20, dark7diva, db5b1d7f44308660c342e91c58452bb61101780843, deejaycrowz, dhussain14, djs_deals2005, dragon74.717, drewbe529, eaglefeather5, gameover650, gnizo, googlewave974, hellknight2008, hyetilidie972012, il0veshay, imahabitualshopper, itcagw, jamesm0916, johngville, jphamblen, jtoohey85, junril5, keagle6, kobefan64, lakenit009, lial493, lilmama619, mcbl2000, meesookho, mitru6, ml74948, mlstnestudios, monkeydesign21, mturney19, neill747, networktigers, newseason11, nicolameris, ninetydgrz, obeymanny, ohiovilleconsignment, opentrunksales, pauls495, peterb7738, phpark, pillzny, predictableusername, qazrewu2, quayle2377, revolution-networks, rezeqahmed, richardmamy, rosy781, sbur1276, sevbeliefs, sexiiqueen360, shiznuts33, slayergoober69, sportsevan1234, surplusexchange2010, swf_30_indiana, tepphotography, tiffbutler10xtf, turkey_bazaar, unreal-computers, venus2482, verticaliron, vinhdao464, vivacompra, vrani8, wbglass, yearofthezeke, zeiders2007

I could explain all of them, but do the research yourself, but I stand by my banned list. 

We have a Coach Outlet here in Woodbridge and My wife will sometimes buy some underpriced bags to sell on ebay.  Last time she sold a batch, one of the buyers tried to get a refund claiming the bag was a fake.

It was a huge pain in the ass getting that straightened out but ebay had our backs and I think she got banned from ebay.

• 2 weeks later...
Someone needs to jump on thishttp://www.ebay.com/itm/121130973743?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
This appears to be a lot of KM Kafe or coffee hookahs, I don't have the money or I would.
edm

Hey Ed we actually have the eBay thread, this thread is more meant for discussing scams and stuff of that nature. I'm on tapatalk so I can't post a link to the Craigslist/eBay thread but its around here somewhere

• 3 weeks later...

I pretty sure France and Brazil is nothing but full of scammers. Never shipping to either country again. 

It's too easy to blow money on eBay, there's no rush like watching an item and swooping in to steal it at the last second while watching family guy

• 3 months later...

HAHAH. wow

In the past I have seen some ridiculous stuff. Chewed gum on a piece of paper. An empty Gatorade bottle. I believe the description read something like this: This Gatorade frost flavor was excellent, it tasted so good going down, you do not want to miss your shot at winning this Gatorade bottle ... lol