Yesterday's Pickup:

xSoyer

Cost $100 - Was talking to the owner of a local Halal Market asking if he had anything other than the Myas on top of the food shelves.. and he walked me back to his office and said he had been holding it for someone who never came.. The price tag said $200 but i think he was just looking to get rid of it, as no one had shown any interest all the people come for "Pipes that are small, portable, easy to hide.." Extremely happy with the pickup and the price i paid for it.

Dude, you pretty much stole that thing!

I had him down to $80 but wanted to discuss it with a friend of mine who verified some stuff before i bought it, so I asked the guy to give me a few days to consider and i'd throw him an extra $20.. for whatever reason he agreed.. He's happy, i'm happy, everybody wins.

If you really paid 100 for her then That pipe is a good pickup still a little to big / menacing looking... How tall is the pipe? 

If you really paid 100 for her then That pipe is a good pickup still a little to big / menacing looking... How tall is the pipe? 

is tall.

I think it's somewhere between 41-43 Inches? 

haven't measured it personally, and the Jumbo isn't the base it came with

this is:

INZFSAq.jpg​

Now that is one pretty base. Nice find.

Thanks, i just didn't think it went well with the pipe. Might pair it with my little nour, and see how it goes.

Looking to nab a large black/gold boho-y type deal for this pipe.

Yea that base is stunning. You Did Very Well I normally don't look twice on Egyptian pipes but this combo w that base is a beauty. Congrats man! 

Looks better than any 200+ dollar farida IMO 

Blue and gold always looks good on any gold brass stem imo. I just hope the paint on that base is good quality. The paint on the Syrian Genie that came w my Nour Spear started chipping after it's 1st wash so i paired it w my simple syrian bell base :-( 

Now i have to completely strip the Genie Base and find a way to repaint it/ gold leaf it. Its gonna be a project.  

• 2 weeks later...

I really like it. I have something like this, but I would go with a bigger vase! I look the stability and design options you can choose from with a larger vase.

I really like it. I have something like this, but I would go with a bigger vase! I look the stability and design options you can choose from with a larger vase.

Yeah am looking for a darker jumbo boho for it.. but haven't had any luck yet.

Yeah am looking for a darker jumbo boho for it.. but haven't had any luck yet.

Forget Boho's them puppies are overrated get yourself 1 of these and call it a day 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turkish-hand-made-hookah-vase-/161040278304?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item257ebfa320

Also you'd save money and get an even bigger crystal base. More crystal for your dollar!!!  

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Tried to pick up a battal base with a 618 from Mahir, but he couldn't get my order in to Elmas in time. So now i wait a month..

..Is gonna be a long month

These Crystal bases are better than any typical Battal. Also The Aqua is just perfection. That long month will be worth the wait. Did you actually order 1 from there ?