Updated Forum. Ya We Got Issues....

SO! we have been caught up version wise with the latest forum version. We were several versions behind, which is why everything has been working so smoothly lately, but now we are current. :dash2:

As usual, I gotta find out what settings got fucked with and try to fix them. If you don't see the chat box on the first page, ya I know, working on that one. Just use the full screen version in another tab if its that important while i figure out why it says its disabled one place, and enabled everywhere else.

if you don't see the replay box, or start a new topic box, or those usual issues with upgrades, try deleting your cookies and cache and try again. let me know if you still got issues.

I am still figuring out what some of the new things are, if any of them are actually useful I'll let ya know.

List any other problem you may be having here and Chreees and I will see what we can do.

Mushy

So I tried to merge the two e-cig threads together in the vaping subforum and there was no option to merge the threads in the drop-down menu after selecting the two threads... I went ahead and clicked "Go" and it gave me this error message:

"Out of all the options in all the drop down, you had to choose one with dashed lines, well done. Go back and behave yourself."

New IPB version is feisty!

I like it... :rolleyes:

But yeah, Mush, we need to fix the drop-down selections...

I love this new fast reply on the mobile edition!

I agree! Makes things nice. But I find myself visiting the gallery wayore because it's button in the drop down menu is where the "new content" used to be haha

well, i have isolated the issues we are having with uploading pictures to the photo galleries. Now to fix it..hehe..right.

I'll look into the merge thing as well....*sigh*

ok, why the FUCK can't i select any of the options like format and smileys??

Thanks mush for the help earlier, I didnt see this thread before that.

I hope that you get the issues with the dark skin worked out, the light one hurts my eyes. at least i didnt break the forum this time, i thought for a moment i had.

OK..so, posting issues or missing buttons, switch to Light Blue Skin if you can. if you can't do even that, email me. My email is in my info to the left.

We have had this problem with skins before at upgrades.

I dont have a box to type in. I thought it might be my browser, so i cleared my cache and cookies and still no fix. I changed themes and I have a text box in light blue. Guess I'll stick with it for now. Here's a screen shot.

‹â€‹ScreenShot2013-01-31at51111PM_zpsbfbb6fc