OH NOS! MY BOWL BROKE!

i knew it was inevitable ever since it got it's crack but it finally
broke, it was a rather unique bowl  for a turkish hookah and was
very deep the store i got it form only has smaller bowls now, does
anyone know where to get a narrow but deep bowl online?

sorry to hear the news man. the only place i know of that sells some different bowls is [url="http://www.hookahcompany.com"]http://www.hookahcompany.com[/url]Good luck with your search.

their 'high grade' hookah head arent exactly wut im looking for but
could be useful, i dont like the bowls that flare at the top, i perfer
the ones that are more of a cup than a bowl, if u kno wut i mean

• 3 years later...
What you want is the special Mya bowl that, as far as I know, only comes with the Bambino. If you're in with any vendors that carry Bambinos, you might be able to convince them to sell you just the bowls and replace them with standard Mya ones.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 9 2008, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You gotta be kidding? a 4 YEAR old post dug up just to push a phunnel???

None of those people even come around here anymore...Heck...i doubt 99% of you dont even know who those people are... huh.gif

Oh wow, I didn't even notice.

What's with QM reviving all of these topic lately? I had a legit question get buried under all this ancient crap.

QUOTE (NERV @ Nov 4 2004, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i knew it was inevitable ever since it got it's crack but it finally
broke, it was a rather unique bowl for a turkish hookah and was
very deep the store i got it form only has smaller bowls now, does
anyone know where to get a narrow but deep bowl online?

I cry manly tears for you. I've never found that bowl again, only the "male" model of it that goes inside the hookah. I had to witch to a mod bowl.

It's this one that broke right?

EDIT: Didn't notice it was ancient history ohmy.gif Edited by Majid

I think it's important to know the history of this forum. Reviving old posts helps to know that the very same questions that are being posed today were posed before. Granted, whats the point of having such old posts if no one can see the info. I agree. But dont slam anyone for bringing up old stuff. Hookah is a pretty unchanged phenomena in the scheme of things. Past posts can be useful today as they were then.

If you dont want shit from '04 coming up, then put a limit on it, everything before this date in 2006 or 2007 gets deleted automatically. That will solve your problem. But you lose the information. It's a trade-off folks, appreciate it or make it go bye bye.

Isn't there a feature to automatically close topic older than X days/monts/years?

Gaia: +1 the bowl that comes with the Bambino is the sex. I left it in Vancouver sad.gif Thought I could just get a MYA bowl online and it'd be the same but it's not... Seriously that bowl was magical, everything smoked amazing from it with virtually no effort involved sad.gif Edited by erufiku

Well, Bulldog, I understand what you're saying and where you're coming from with that idea. The problem I have with this is that QM added literally zero insight to this topic. I don't mind reviving dead threads to add something relevant and provide a fresh perspective on a long-standing issue, but saying "Hey, buy a phunnel" isn't really helping anything. I was on this site all of two days before I had learned of the phunnel's majesty, and I didn't need a topic from four years ago to teach me.

Meanwhile, I had an actual question in a recent (you know, 2008) thread that was buried under all of these ancient threads which were started by members who most likely no longer visit this site. I had to PM my question because there was no way that Codename was going to be able to find it under these bumped topics.

I'm not sure if bumping mummified topics is a running joke on this forum or something, but it really hurts the flow of conversation among current members who want to discuss current threads. If I wanted to view a dead topic, I would use the search feature. That's why it is there: so the old information is still around if I want to use it, but it isn't mixed in with the new threads. It is the best of both worlds.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Oct 10 2008, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it's important to know the history of this forum. Reviving old posts helps to know that the very same questions that are being posed today were posed before. Granted, whats the point of having such old posts if no one can see the info. I agree. But dont slam anyone for bringing up old stuff. Hookah is a pretty unchanged phenomena in the scheme of things. Past posts can be useful today as they were then.

If you dont want shit from '04 coming up, then put a limit on it, everything before this date in 2006 or 2007 gets deleted automatically. That will solve your problem. But you lose the information. It's a trade-off folks, appreciate it or make it go bye bye.

Wasn't complaining..was just mystified amd amaized. He'll im a historiean by training..i love older posts...was just shaking my head on this one. cool.gif

Feel free to dig stuff up all you want. biggrin.gif