"Join Me In Tiny Chat" Megathread

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1353027333' post='561633']
TC fools!
[/quote]

I don't bother getting on anymore when you say you're in TC because you're hardly there then you abruptly leave... Sorry bro. Clayton's the same damn way, probably even worse about it.

I may or may not be on TC tonight at around 11:30 Central... I got off at work at 7AM this morning, went home and slept for a few hours, then came back in at 1PM to work a 10-hour shift. So I will be quite tired. But the desire to smoke is so great, it may just override my tiredness.

If people can guarantee me they'll be there, I'll be there. Otherwise I'm just going to watch The Walking Dead and faceplant the bed.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353396753' post='562223']I give up on TC.[/quote]

Ill be on tomorrow around 7pm central! Going to be trying out my new Pico for first time ever!

[quote name='Crhiss' timestamp='1353416104' post='562233']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353396753' post='562223']I give up on TC.[/quote]

Ill be on tomorrow around 7pm central! Going to be trying out my new Pico for first time ever!
[/quote]

I was on last night trying out my Pico for the first time ever, announced it in a status update and many times on the shoutbox, and only one person joined me.... There were a good few people online on the forum, so I dunno why there weren't more people in there. TC used to be popping all the time, and nowadays it's just dead. I feel like my efforts to make it alive again are wasted.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353440568' post='562290']
[quote name='Crhiss' timestamp='1353416104' post='562233']

[/quote]

I was on last night trying out my Pico for the first time ever, announced it in a status update and many times on the shoutbox, and only one person joined me.... There were a good few people online on the forum, so I dunno why there weren't more people in there. TC used to be popping all the time, and nowadays it's just dead. I feel like my efforts to make it alive again are wasted.
[/quote]

dont you dare give up chreees I will join you when I dont work thursday im going to enjoy a thanksgiving bowl before I eat and if I still have my buddies laptop i will totally be in tc hopefully I willl!!!!!

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353484383' post='562388']Let's give this one more shot... TC tomorrow (Wednesday) at 3PM Central?[/quote]

Chris, I MIGHT be able to make it but due to work it will be tough. I usually don't get out of here till around 4:30-5:30 but I have a feeling today I will be able to slip away early. If I do ill hop on

I chose Wednesday cause its when I'll have a chance to smoke. Hopefully people can join me. Either way I'll be on. Thursday is Thanksgiving, so who the hell would be on then? And Friday I sleep during the day for work that night, so I could be on late Friday night once I'm at work.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353519094' post='562409']Nevermind, I can't TC today... Wife and I are going out of town earlier than expected for Thanksgiving.[/quote]

That's it... I give up on TC!

Just kidding, but I wouldn't have made it either due to work.