A Gathering Of Tangerian Proportions

When i read that there was a new tangiers line, i assumed tobacco which was expected, but i swear i read that there was a new tangiers product line. This made me think there was a new tangiers bowl! Shall I assume from nobody mentioning anything of the sort that there is no new bowl? :(

[quote name='the_cool' timestamp='1323639564' post='532601']
When i read that there was a new tangiers line, i assumed tobacco which was expected, but i swear i read that there was a new tangiers product line. This made me think there was a new tangiers bowl! Shall I assume from nobody mentioning anything of the sort that there is no new bowl? :(
[/quote]

High quality wood mouth and hose port tips that are sanded so you dont need grommets. They are made from woods like cherry and mahogany and are absolutely stunning.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1323639943' post='532602']
[/quote]

High quality wood mouth and hose port tips that are sanded so you dont need grommets. They are made from woods like cherry and mahogany and are absolutely stunning.
[/quote]

THose were super nice. Sad I didnt snag one!

Yeah the new hose ports and tips are amazing Nate won one of the with hose in the raffle it's like a 40$ hose because the are made to fit custom hoses. And no new bowls just new line and the flavors were amazing tasting and long lasting

[quote name='Erica' timestamp='1323640150' post='532603']
[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1323639943' post='532602']
[/quote]

[/quote]

THose were super nice. Sad I didnt snag one!
[/quote]

I did and I wasnt even there!!!

thanks to mike :)

yes, I did snag an awesome hose/wood mouthtip set in the raffle. Haven't had the chance to smoke with it yet, as I literally JUST got home. But if I don't have a chance tonight, I'll definitely use it tomorrow, and possibly do a quick review of it.

Also... bummer cole is grounded! that really sucks :/

I was there, and it was an interesting event because we were not expecting it to happen and only there to but shisha. However, I think no one can guess who I was, though I recognized a few of you lol. (was the lady pants with the manpants lurking the sofa near the door/near erics table buying shisha :))

hahahaha Colemans grounded sucka that does suck for him though, he turned out to be a ok guy at the end of the night also satou i do remember seeing you but had no clue who u were i do remember seeing you though when i went to the restroom and looked over

I thought once you turned 18 you couldn't get grounded for such things...

I moved out at age 17, though. Hated my mother, and I'm pretty sure she hated me too.

Let's start a fund to help Coleman move out of his house! He's a great guy and deserves it.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1323671365' post='532667']
Ugh, Coleman being grounded just started off as a joke, now things have gotten out of hand and I am starting to believe my own rumors.
[/quote]

but what if he IS grounded. hahaha.

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1323671216' post='532665']
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1323669737' post='532650']
wait, you have to ask?
[/quote]

DUH YOU CANT GO GRAB A GIRLS BEWBZ WITHOUT ASKING FIRST! THATS ASSAULT BROTHA!
[/quote]

are you sure?

also, coleman can live on my couch if he flies down here

So fuck ya'll. I fuck shit up and am in no way grounded. Hanging out with these guys was great fun, except for the semen coated hotel floor and Corey's gas and Nate fapping while people tried to sleep, but none of that mattered because the lounge made it the best weekend ever. I would have posted sooner but I was sleeping in today and just got home from a concert 10 minutes ago. All some amazing people though, and honestly Jess it was fun splitting that Pinepas[size=1] and the hooker [size=4]Also looking forward to Derek getting his Burbank ass back to SD and hanging out with mike next time im in nor cal. Just because I know its a hated word thanks to Nate, HELLA BOMB WEEKEND![/size][/size]
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1323671281' post='532666']
I thought once you turned 18 you couldn't get grounded for such things...

I moved out at age 17, though. Hated my mother, and I'm pretty sure she hated me too.

Let's start a fund to help Coleman move out of his house! He's a great guy and deserves it.
[/quote]

AWWWwwww I love you long time if you do this :D

Le sigh. Reading this is painful, sounds like you all had an awesome time! I wish I lived closer so I could have made the trip and tried out the new flavors, not to mention getting to meet all of you in person and share some good times.