You Gotta Be Shitting Me...

mushrat

I don't have it cause my phone got washed... but i sent Rivet a pic of Ed Hardy Tattoo Shop for kids at Hobby Lobby.

Whether the products that bear his name are crap or not really isn't the issue. The man is making bank off his name. Gotta give him a little grudging admiration for that.

'Rani

• 2 weeks later...
Last weekend, I saw Ed Hardy tall shot glasses, and high ball glasses. I just did an amazon.com search on his name and you can see a lot more stuff with his name on it.
[url="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=ed+hardy&x=17&y=15"]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=ed+hardy&x=17&y=15[/url]

[quote name='mushrat' date='01 June 2010 - 09:06 AM' timestamp='1275397568' post='470148']
Ah new one... Lighters at a local auto parts place.[attachment=4893:ed lighters.jpg]
[/quote]
One of those lighters are sitting in my living room because my buddy left it down there(frat brother to my roommates)

[quote name='Stuie' date='02 June 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1275502528' post='470322']
I don't have it cause my phone got washed... but i sent Rivet a pic of Ed Hardy Tattoo Shop for kids at Hobby Lobby.
[/quote]

Dammit, I deleted it, I just spent ten minutes searching my phone for it :(

[quote name='ryno' date='16 June 2010 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1276718746' post='471822']
At least is they are using the ed hardy condoms they might not be reproducing... :P
[/quote]

That's true... in more ways than one. xD I'd have to kick a guy out if he tried to use those.

Those EH lighters... they have them at all the Stripes Gas Stations around here... Noticed them last week... selling them for $1 each.... Seriously though they have a lot left. Even regular cigarette smokers aren't picking up these lighters.

[quote name='Stuie' date='16 June 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1276721935' post='471827']
Those EH lighters... they have them at all the Stripes Gas Stations around here... Noticed them last week... selling them for $1 each.... Seriously though they have a lot left. Even regular cigarette smokers aren't picking up these lighters.
[/quote]

i bought one! its refillable.. i just took the wrapper off lol

[quote name='JOE' date='16 June 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1276729946' post='471838']
[quote name='Stuie' date='16 June 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1276721935' post='471827']
[/quote]

i bought one! its refillable.. i just took the wrapper off lol
[/quote]

Yeah, if I found lighters for cheap that were refillable, I'd snatch 'em up so I could paint them. Sell off a couple custom lighters? Totally up my alley.

[quote name='Cole.' date='17 June 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1276803182' post='471930']
Agreed. Do people even actually buy this stuff to merit Ed Hardy everywhere on everything?
[/quote]

Somebody has to be, cause you don't put that kinda money into marketing while taking a loss. They would be bankrupt by now.

I was at the hookah bar and a kid sitting at the next table decided to make conversation with me by showing off his Ed Hardy lighter. He was like, "Isn't this sweet!?" to which I replied, "No." And that was the end of that.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='brigita' date='17 June 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1276830340' post='471986']
I was at the hookah bar and a kid sitting at the next table decided to make conversation with me by showing off his Ed Hardy lighter. He was like, "Isn't this sweet!?" to which I replied, "No." And that was the end of that.
[/quote]

Ha! You showed him!

[quote name='brigita' date='17 June 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1276830340' post='471986']
[/quote]

It's like a vetting system you girls get. "Is he in possession of Ed Hardy [i]anything[/i]? Yes? [i]REJECTED[/i]"

[quote name='brigita' date='17 June 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1276830340' post='471986']
[/quote]

Good Job!!

^^^^ Lmao! I saw a guy in Ed Hardy shorts purchasing a cheap cigar in my local smoke shop last week.

[quote name='Venger' date='22 June 2010 - 07:38 AM' timestamp='1277210300' post='472441']
found this at walgreens last week. Cause your lighter just isn't cool if its not tattooed.
Ray
[/quote]

HAHAHA those are the ones at convenient stores around here... $0.99 each.

• 2 weeks later...
today i was at Sally's beauty supply with my gf so she couldget some stuff to cut a friend's hair, saw these, made methinkof this topic. Ed Hardy hair straighteners, and blowdryers.

---Edit---
Sorry the blurry quality. I had to take it quick and with a phone camera Edited by agunn1231

[quote name='bellydancerakn' date='02 July 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1278136419' post='473835']
I saw fake Ed Hardy Tattoos for little kids. Because apparently 9 year olds need a fake tattoo that reads Love Kills Slowly, or some BS like that.
[/quote]

they gotta learn sometime[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/justkidding.gif[/img]
that's ridiculous.