Skoozle

Joel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Made a trade with Skoozle some nakhla for some other tobaccos everything was great from start to finish. Highly reccomended

Skoozle is A+ in my book[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/perfect10.gif[/img]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[b]skoozle is awesome. bought a stem and shipping was quick and skoozle was really easy to communicate with. would definitely trade/buy from/sell to again if the opportunity arose.

seriously, no need to think twice.

also, the packaging was out of this world. seriously. it was better than the packaging that i've received from ANY vendor. the stem was packed so well it was almost a hassle to get it out, but i'm not complaining. i'd rather take an extra minute to unpack and have everything arrive safely and undamaged rather than pull it out of some newspaper and have it be all jacked up. excellent.

A+[/b]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just bought a glass screen and glass bowl from Ashley. He was great at communicating with me and answering all questions I asked as detailed as possible! I paid him at almost 11 pm, and he still sent it out the next morning, and I got it the next day! Everything was very well packaged. Would buy, trade or sell from again, perfect transaction!

• 1 month later...
Ashley (Skoozle) is the man. I bought a brass Syrian shank from him. Very quick PM responses, very accommodating in that he was willing to sell it without the vase, as I had a vase picked out for it already. The female adapter and male bowl are much appreciated! Shipping was good and he provided a tracking number so I could know when to expect its arrival. Everything was packed excellently. Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. Would definitely trade with Ashley again! A+ dude.

• 2 weeks later...
Just want to add that Ashley sent me an extra female bowl adapter and two of those awesome vase-to-shank gaskets... and even another tiny male bowl! All fo free! A very generous man who should be given credit. I'm still going to send him some money for this stuff first chance I get (kinda broke right now), but I felt that this good deed should be known. Thanks, Ashley! :)

• 8 months later...
This guy is the man! I bought a base and some Tangiers from him. He went out of his way to get me pictures of the base and was very quick to respond to all my questions. Awesome person to trade with and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Not to mention everything came packed amazingly! Better then most vendors haha!!

A+++++++++. Thanks again man!

Ashley was good to work with. very understanding and was prompt with shipping. The packing was great also, the box was busted up but the post office but the base i picked up from him was intact. Thanks.

Great to do business. just got my Syrian teardrop vase and it was VERY well packaged and in great condition. He held it for a few days while i considered it and another item. also will be helping me in the future with some other vases i would like to acquire :)
10/10

• 7 months later...
I'm giving Ashley another review here. The communications were quick, easy and direct. I asked for something I wanted to get, we talked it out and it was shipped not too long after.

I just opened the box this morning and I was really impressed at packaging. Very neat and wrapped precectly.

Thanks again, Ashley.