Hookah Car Mod

taxx

• 3 weeks later...
I drive waaaaaaaay too aggressively to do that by myself haha. However, I found that an old, cheap hookah I have fits in the back seat cup holder so if I have a packed car, I make someone in the back keep a hand on the vase and then I set the cruise.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 29 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not for the other drivers who are risking there life driving next to that asshole..hes staring down at the hookah while driving, i dont see anything that can happen there

i zoomed in and it looks like all his gauges read 0...i think his hookah would definitely fall over if he started driving..theres nothing there to hold it down..

also if he was driving, the water in the vase would be at a slight angle because of physics.

• 2 weeks later...
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! HOW THE HELL DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?!?! THIS MAN IS BRILLIANT AND RIDICULOUSLY F****NG AWESOME!! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WOULD EVER SCREAM IN THIS FORUM. Again, PURE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This picture is being added to my FB :P)

I'd hate to be a wet blanket, but hookah and driving sounds waay unsafe. I wouldn't do it, or want to be on the road with somebody driving and smoking a hookah.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='thatonethere' date='14 December 2009 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1260778834' post='438834']
I'd hate to be a wet blanket, but hookah and driving sounds waay unsafe. I wouldn't do it, or want to be on the road with somebody driving and smoking a hookah.
[/quote]

Me and some friends often smoke in the car a bowl cover and, extra soft gromets are pretty key though.

• 4 weeks later...
Me and my buddy went driving with his his hookah it was funny because we went through our local McDonalds drive trough while smoking the lady at the window gave us dirty looks like we were doing something wrong. I LOLED!

The look on peoples faces when your smoking a hookah in public can be awesome...me and my buddies always smoke ours out on a porch and old people will walk by and think were up to no good..as for driving whilst hookah-ing...sounds dangerous...but you can only learn from your mistakes if you make some.

[quote name='paperbats' date='19 January 2010 - 11:37 AM' timestamp='1263926268' post='446414']
Me and my buddy went driving with his his hookah it was funny because we went through our local McDonalds drive trough while smoking the lady at the window gave us dirty looks like we were doing something wrong. I LOLED!
[/quote]

i made a thread on that a while ago.

half the forum thinks were idiots.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='K1024' date='30 November 2009 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1259636565' post='433502']
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 29 2009, 09:23 PM) not for the other drivers who are risking there life driving next to that asshole..hes staring down at the hookah while driving, i dont see anything that can happen there

i zoomed in and it looks like all his gauges read 0...i think his hookah would definitely fall over if he started driving..theres nothing there to hold it down..

also if he was driving, the water in the vase would be at a slight angle because of physics.
[/quote]

buzzkill.

ok so the hookah in the car would be sick bu i have to be honest id take that fools wheels any day, im a sucker for old cars, hell im a sucker for anything with an engine and at least two wheels and a seat

[quote name='Joereep' date='14 February 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1266171464' post='451399']
[quote name='K1024' date='30 November 2009 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1259636565' post='433502']
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 29 2009, 09:23 PM) not for the other drivers who are risking there life driving next to that asshole..hes staring down at the hookah while driving, i dont see anything that can happen there

[/quote]

buzzkill.

[/quote]

He isn't even correct. If you look closely you can't even read the gauges. As for the physics the water level would only be angled if the car was accelerating/decelerating. If it was staying at a constant speed (such as driving on the highway or a residential street) then no inertial force would be present. If physics worked like he is saying then you would constantly be pressed against the seat when driving down the highway.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...