Making A Hose Handle Out Of A... Very Phallic Object...

demonix

I could not stop myself from giggling like a little kid through out the typing of this post... If you can, well good on you.

So I got a certain sexual object of the rubber variety for my birthday last week from a friend and after plenty of thought of what will become of the device, I decided to make a hose handle out of it...
What I plan on doing is..
1. somehow create a wide tunnel/urethra without compromising the structural integrity of the device.
2. insert surgical tubing through the tunnel/urethra of the device
3. glue it in the device and have about 1-2 inches protruding from the tip/head
4. cover up the tubing with something... no idea what...

Where I need your guys' help is this...
1. How the hell do I create said tunnel in the device that is big enough for the tubing
2. What specific tubing am I going to need for it to fit inside a standard hose port (standard of course being in being able to fit into any egyptian, syrian, etc hose port )
3. What exactly am I going to want to use for glue or adhesive
4. What should I use for covering up the clear tubing
5. I tried to make this thread SFW as possible Edited by demonix
  • Upvote 1

im pretty sure theres a post somewhere, with this exact same idea...

the best advice i have is to be extremely patient...depending on what material its made of it could be really hard to make a hole in the middle...

Save yourself the time. Just go buy one of those glass tips from the unmentionable site. If you still are dead set on doing this....well. You'd need a drill bit that is just longer than half the length of the object in question. Then go to 7-11 and pick up one of their aluminum straws to run through the middle of object in quesion. Attach hose and have fun smoking a d$%&. BTW if you hurt or maim yourself while attempting to drill this thing I will only laugh at you. If it is hardened rubber it should be easy to go through it without hurting yourself. If it is one that is well.....not stiff then you have to be very careful. If it is one that is not rigid at all then you may want to consider cutting lengthwise at half the depth and resealing with rubber cement when done.

(If any of this is found to be inappropriate feel free to delete.)

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 30 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Save yourself the time. Just go buy one of those glass tips from the unmentionable site. If you still are dead set on doing this....well. You'd need a drill bit that is just longer than half the length of the object in question. Then go to 7-11 and pick up one of their aluminum straws to run through the middle of object in quesion. Attach hose and have fun smoking a d$%&. BTW if you hurt or maim yourself while attempting to drill this thing I will only laugh at you. If it is hardened rubber it should be easy to go through it without hurting yourself. If it is one that is well.....not stiff then you have to be very careful. If it is one that is not rigid at all then you may want to consider cutting lengthwise at half the depth and resealing with rubber cement when done.

(If any of this is found to be inappropriate feel free to delete.)

Heh... No way I am ordering from him, thanks for the tip though.

The drilling part, I just need to find a bit that is the right size and I need to keep the object from moving all over when I am drilling it.

This is so lewd completely unintentionally

dude dont extend the tubing past the tip!

You gotta match it up flush to the opening so one has to deepthroat that love-sausage to get any smoke.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Oct 30 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude dont extend the tubing past the tip!

You gotta match it up flush to the opening so one has to deepthroat that love-sausage to get any smoke.

It's tempting since it's just a gag gift anyways, but I'm not sure I'm going to go to that length.. lol get it?

i agree about not extending the tip past the "tip"....

i'm not sure what material that stuff is made out of...but, if you can get a steel pipe and somehow sharpen one end...not to a point, but make the edges sharp (think of a razor sharp cookie cutter)...then just push and spin the rod down the middle of the "rod"....then pull it all the way through...

that should leave a hole all the way through...then find tubing that is just slightly bigger than the hole and pull/tap that through. the tension between the tubing and the toy should be enough to hold it in place....

just my two cents... Edited by Arcane

QUOTE (Arcane @ Oct 30 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree about not extending the tip past the "tip"....

i'm not sure what material that stuff is made out of...but, if you can get a steel pipe and somehow sharpen one end...not to a point, but make the edges sharp (think of a razor sharp cookie cutter)...then just push and spin the rod down the middle of the "rod"....then pull it all the way through...

that should leave a hole all the way through...then find tubing that is just slightly bigger than the hole and pull/tap that through. the tension between the tubing and the toy should be enough to hold it in place....

just my two cents...

I was just thinking about drilling an about an inch wide hole down the... urethra... Edited by demonix

If its that hard rubber, good luck getting through it with anything other than a razor blade, if its really hard a drill bit might work, JUST BE CAREFUL! This sounds like a great way to stab yourself in the hand with the drill or cut a hunk of finger off!

Anyway, have fun and good luck! If you want i could for sure make a glass penis hose for ya! (i could make balls hanging from the hose port on the hookah, the shaft the member) hahahahaha

What I need to know is...
1. What size tubing and type of tubing am I going to need for this
2. What do I need to use on the end of the tubing, if anything, in order to put it in the hose port
3. What should I use to cover the tubing? Like shag carpeting? Keep it cheap.