• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (blendertimebud @ Jul 30 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wouldnt kumquat flavor taste alot like an orange?

No way. Kumquats are natures sweet tarts... sweet and sour that would be freaking sweet.

Beef Jerky-Yes

Kumquaat-No

Richard-Good to meet you and Christy.

Cymptom- How the hell are you, man?!?? How's your brother? I didn't forget about your mulling idea...I still think about it from time to time. Its a little difficult from the perspective of mixing the flavors from my end...

I have had a Kiwi-Strawberry Flavor in my secret blends database for awhile. Its aright.

CranApple-Sour and Apple.

Did I miss anybody?

QUOTE (AmunRa @ Aug 3 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This probably isn't for the faint of heart, but what about a pipe flavor Tangiers? That would be some wicked stuff.

Well if you want pipe flavor by tomorrow AF and Nak both carry it.

But as far as pipe flavored tangiers I thought he already had a line of it out under a different name, but I'm not totally sure.

Gonna second the pumpkin and spice, Sonthert - particularly if it's got Tangiers' strength and can make some clouds; particularly around Halloween/Samhain and Christmas. Suspect even as a limited-edition type thing you'd sell out for those holidays.

Only other maker I know of off-hand is Starbuzz and every retailer I've talked to hates to deal with them. Heck, if you can PM me contact info I'll let a nice Indian guy with a smoke shop know about you, maybe you can both do more business. He hates 'em, but they have the flavors kids want. *shrug* Can't afford the minimum orders they demand to get any degree of decent service as a reseller. Sucks for him.

Wouldn't mind a treatise - if it isn't gonna wreck trade secrets - on just what issues go into new flavors. I've read a couple posts on it as a lurker, but I'd really like to understand it from the ground up. Damned if I intend to make any shisha myself, but there isn't any real "How It's Made" on that one. What is my shisha, and how is it made, and how's it get packaged? Is what I wonder.

Anyway, yeah. Pumpkin and Spice, dude. Given that it's already been done with acceptable results, it hopefully would not be that hard to reproduce. I think it'd be an okay, if niche/holiday big seller.

Thanks nonetheless; seems like you're one of the heroes here. smile.gif

QUOTE (coastlines @ Aug 4 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (blendertimebud @ Aug 4 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
could you make a monster energy drink flavor? i know the have a power bull flavor

Who thinks Red Bull is actually tasty? Monster is where it is at, seconded.

I think red bull is tasty, but most of the yummy taste is the burning fizzy sensation at the back of my throat. I don't think it would translate into a shisha well.

• 3 months later...
I would be digging a straight rose flavor.

Smoking Lemon Blossom now... I mean it couldn't taste better, but I would like to mix Rose with Peach, M Cherry, and other stuff.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 25 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm working on lime and am running a ginger flavor around.

Oh, Rani. You come down here with your sexual favors and I'll be hooking the coconut up. You can be my guinea pig for some experiments...try the coconut, too...

Ginger you say. ID HIT THAT ALL DAMN DAY!

QUOTE (Jacob Shock @ Nov 23 2009, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 25 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm working on lime and am running a ginger flavor around.

Oh, Rani. You come down here with your sexual favors and I'll be hooking the coconut up. You can be my guinea pig for some experiments...try the coconut, too...

Ginger you say. ID HIT THAT ALL DAMN DAY!

Turned out to be ginger beer actually and I believe will be coming out soonish