Cotsi Quitting Hookah!

Damn it cotsi it looks like we aren't talking you out of this one. All that I'm saying is sit down and think about this for a day or to. I hope you are do fine, you've gotten some of us scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it yo homes to Bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air Edited by GNUWorldOrder

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes Im a vulture and proud of it. you try balancing school, an internship, and working at pet smart full time just to afford rent and groceries ill take what i can get. blum2.gif

QUOTE (Matt-641 @ Apr 1 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (tinyj316 @ Apr 1 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Say it ain't so Wade!!!

I'll take the Leila, and whatever else you want to send me
. Hate to see you go man...

vultures...all of ya!

look who's talkin' rolleyes.gif

See, the difference is... Wade said he was saving it for me... I didn't ask for it... Its a gift...

QUOTE (theophylaktos @ Apr 1 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes Im a vulture and proud of it. you try balancing school, an internship, and working at pet smart full time just to afford rent and groceries ill take what i can get. blum2.gif

Jesus! You can balance a school? And that school will fit inside your local Pet Smart? Is your internship AT Pet Smart? So many questions!

QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Apr 1 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn it cotsi it looks like we aren't talking you out of this one. All that I'm saying is sit down and think about this for a day or to. I hope you are do fine, you've gotten some of us scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it yo homes to Bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

wtf?

QUOTE (Hojo @ Apr 1 2009, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (theophylaktos @ Apr 1 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jesus! You can balance a school? And that school will fit inside your local Pet Smart? Is your internship AT Pet Smart? So many questions!

hahaha The mockery made me laugh.

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Apr 1 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Apr 1 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn it cotsi it looks like we aren't talking you out of this one. All that I'm saying is sit down and think about this for a day or to. I hope you are do fine, you've gotten some of us scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it yo homes to Bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

wtf?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bel%20aired

Sorry I don't know you - I'm new to the forum - so this isn't my business, but geez I hope you're OK. I did something like this once - with all of my worldly possessions - and I was in a pretty bad place.
On a lighter note, you have an amazing collection - the 3rd pix down, the hookah with the green bowl - is the most magnificent thing I've ever seen! I know in my intro I said that my hobohookah suits me fine, but DAMN that one is fine.

ok so since people keep pming me lol

id like to thanks Victim for keeping my thread going by deleting any "nice joke cotsi, or hahaha april fools" posts....it made it go on for a long time...i got 69 PM's asking for stuff...it just made this thread epic....

oh and to cap it off this was my first pm of the day......

DRUM ROLL.........

I wont ask for it for free..but i might be willing to buy some of your hookahs...what you got?

But seriously..if you still enjoy it..why stop because of what other people are doign or saying?

Mushy

sorry mushy i had too! How many times do i get you? lol cool.gif tongue.gif

OH YOU JERK!!!!!

IT WAS ALL A JOKE?!?!?!

Wade you've snooped to a new low.....

Gosh.

YOU'RE ALL VULTURES!!!!

smile.gif